Oh woah woah that's no no boy, no no no.

Hyukb'in da Haus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Oh woah woah that’s no no boy, no no no. Genre/Rating: AU!TimeTravel, Crack / G
Short Description: Prompt took from here. (1029 words)
Other characters/ships: Ken, and slight implications of Leobin.

 

Hongbin was still in an utter shock when his soul was dragged back through the spinning tunnel, the scenery around him turns in a fast speed and everything became very bright, then before he knew it he was back in his room. His scream of misery does not stop as he time traveled from his future to the present. It was loud, a very loud scream, that it shook the entire dormitory building where he is staying at.

A moment later, the door to his room was wide open when his best friend, Jaehwan, barged inside with a panicked look on his face. “What the hell happened? You could’ve killed me if I had chocked on my cereals!” The older protested when Hongbin had successfully scared his poor-heart, but he went inside and sat next to the dimpled male.

“No, no, no. This is not right!” Hongbin still yelled frantically, his hair already a mess as he kept on grabbing his hair in frustration. He was trying to deny whatever he just saw in his future. It was too absurd to be true. It doesn’t make the slightest sense to Hongbin.

 Jaehwan stared at him with an unamused expression, “What isn’t right here is your state of mind, Hongbin.” Hongbin did not respond when he was too distracted by his own thoughts. But he turned his body, two hands flew and rested on Jaehwan’s shoulder, and he gripped it hard while looking at his friend’s eyes for comfort.

“Now spit it out, what did you see?” Jaehwan asked. Hongbin went into a deep silence for a second. His brows furrowed as he took a deep breath, then he frowned.

“There is no way in the world I would be marrying Han ing Sanghyuk!”

Hongbin had just time traveled. When a person turned 21, they had a chance to travel once to a time in the future as an invisible person and back after a few minutes. Hongbin had chosen to travel to his wedding day, only to find out he is marrying the person that he hates most and always gets onto his nerves, the person who had made his life in the university miserable, his arch-nemesis, Han Sanghyuk.

Since the day Hongbin was in charge to tour around the new students, Sanghyuk had been disturbing his life in every possible way; tripping him in the corridor, poking him when they walk pass by each other, throwing random comments about his appearance, or even just following him silently with that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter