Chapter 2

Third Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, their holiday season has started. They're so excited to go LA except Yoojung. She was worried about what will happen once they landed in LA. She tries to cheer up her heart and take her stuff into badge. 

The day has come. They finally take off to LA. Lua sitting beside Yoojung's and she see the little girl look so down.

"Yoojung, are you okay?" Lua asked.

"Yeah, I'm literally alright. Don't worry about me." Yoojung's eyes were at Doyeon and Eunwoo. Lua take a look at them.

"They look so perfect, aren't they? You must be proud of Doyeon..I was envying her. She's got what she wants in her life." Lua turn her head to Yoojung.

"I don't know if they look perfect or I look proud of her..I just wanna see her happy, that's more than enough for me." Yoojung layed back on her seat.

Lua knew Yoojung's doesn't look happy since the day Doyeon couple with Eunwoo's. Lua can't deny that she's also like Doyeon but after seeing Yoojung she wanna give up and try to helping Yoojung.

"Maybe I can help you to get back Kim Doyeon from that guy. Are you on?" 

Yoojung immediately turn her head to Lua. She's just can't believe on what Lua said just now.

"What do you mean?"

"You like Doyeon's that much right? Let me tell you the truth..my first love is Doyeon and until now I still like her but seeing you can't lose her, I will give up." Lua showing her smiled to Yoojung.

"Well, it's true that I can't lose her to that guy but if Doyeon doesn't want me to be by her side I will go away from her sight." Yoojung smiled back to Lua.

"Then I still have a chance to get Doyeon's again? Since you don't want to held her hands." Lua chuckle, made Yoojung laughed. She nodded her head as she lied.

 I'm sorry Lua. I had to lied about that, I will make sure Doyeon comeback to me. I can't let other people take my love. She's my everything in my life.

 After 6 hours, they finally landed. Suyeon came to helps tiny Yoojung. Lucy feel jealous because Suyeon never take care of her. They headed to the hotel and rested.

 Suyeon and Lucy's in one room, Lua and Doyeon's also in one room, meanwhile both of Eunwoo and Yoojung decide to have one room only.

"Lua, did you know why Yoojung doesn't want to share room with us?" Doyeon asked while sat on her bed. Lua could only raise her shoulders.

Yoojung landing on her bedroom while staring through the window. She were fall asleep because she can't sleep in the aeroplane. Suyeon come into Yoojung's room.

"Yoojung, all of us will take a walk and gonna find something to eats. Do you want to come?"

"No..I'm so freaking tired. You'll can go without me."

"Okay, don't forget to call us if you need something."

Suyeon get out from Yoojung's room and go back to her room. Lucy was looking outside.

"What are you doing? Get dress now, gotta go out with others." Suyeon glance at Lucy.

 

"The weather is so nice. By the way, where did you go?" Lucy trying to having some conversation with the eldest. Suyeon only silent and changed her clothes. "Unnie?"

 

"I going to Yoojung's room. She's not gonna go with us. I wait you at the outside." Suyeon say coolly and left Lucy.

 

Suyeon was waiting for them at the lobby. Doyeon and Lua's coming to her. Lucy and Eunwoo was the last member who got there.

 

"Okay, everyone is here? We gotta eat first then we take a walk, deal?" Suyeon throws out the ideas.

 

"Okay, but where's is Yoojung?" Doyeon asked.

 

"Just let her sleep. She's look so tired, she also told us to go without her. Why? Are you worried that Yoojung doesn't want to join us? You can stay then." Suyeon being savage to Doyeon.

 

"No, I just wonder why she's not here. That's all. Let's go then!"

 

Suyeon's shakes her head. Doyeon doesn't even care about Yoojung. Suyeon feel a little bit pissed. How could she do that to Yoojung.

 

They've gone for an hours, leaving Yoojung alone at her room. Suyeon were worry about Yoojung. Lucy noticed that Suyeon's does not happy.

 

"Are you worried about Yoojung? If you wants to go back just go. I can explain to others." Lucy staring at Suyeon.

 

"I am but in the same I was mad at Doyeon. What's is Yoojung to her?" Suyeon stared at Doyeon. Lucy looking at Doyeon, who look so happy with Eunwoo. She's also felt sympathy to Yoojung.

 

"That's why I told you to go back. Maybe someone need to be with Yoojung. Don't worry about us." Lucy try to cheering up Suyeon.

 

"Thanks but Yoojung probably will get angry if I go back." Suyeon smiled at Lucy for the first time. Lucy were freeze by her beautiful smile. Suyeon look at weirdest Lucy."Are you okay?"

 

"Ah yes! Let's go then." Lucy take Suyeon's arms and walk away while smiling.

 

Meanwhile, Yoojung finally woke up from sleep. She's looking around. Nobody's there, probably still having fun out there. Yoojung stand up and washed her face. She feel so hungry and decided to go out. After changes her clothes, Yoojung close the door and walk away.

 

The weather is cold since it's night already. Yoojung walk while trying to warmer her body. She's eat what she found. When she's eat, she will be happy.

 

The clock turn to 8:00

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter