Chapter 1

Third Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, I heard Doyeon will go to LA this holiday." 

"Where's did you get that information?" Yoojung glance at her friend, Lucy. The girl only smile and sat beside Suyeon.

"Since she's the most popular girl in our  school, of course everyone will talk about that." Lua grins.   

"About what?"

They almost choked when Doyeon suddenly come and sit with them. She's look so happy. Yoojung take a look at her and smirk.

"Doyeon, we heard that you will go to LA. Is it true?" Suyeon asked her without hesitating.

"Yes, I am. But..not only me, Eunwoo will go with me too. I'm so exciting!" Doyeon express her happiness through a big smile. Her friends look at her with a worried eyes.

Why must be him? Are you really like him that much?

"Can't you just stay here with all of us?" Yoojung bend down her head.

"Why? Are you afraid that he will doing something bad to me? How cute but do not worry, he will take care of me." Doyeon smile and pinched Yoojung's cheek.

You asking me why? Are you even know who is Eunwoo? Why did you choose to date him? I thought I could be by your side forever like this but I'm so confused. You drive me crazy, Kim Doyeon.

"We just worried about you as a friend, he's not that good. Believe in me." Lua held Doyeon's hand.

"I knew that you'd guys worry about me but I'll promise he will take care of me there." Doyeon pulls out her hand.

"Doyeon, I say this because I'd love you a lots. I hope that you will break up with that ." Yoojung stare at Doyeon's. They were shocked with her confession towards Doyeon.

 "Stop it, let's just say that I didn't hear anything from you. I'll go first, see you guys." Doyeon stand up and walk away.

 They could only sigh, seeing their friend acting like that. Doyeon is not like the old Doyeon's anymore. She's changed after date with Eunwoo. 

 They continued talking even though Doyeon went away. Lua staring at Yoojung's, who look so dumbed right now. She knew the girl is really cherish Doyeon's a lots since they have been known each other about 5 years. Lua also knew that she likes Doyeon.

"Guys, what do we do this coming holiday?" Suyeon asked. Lucy look at Yoojung and sigh. She knows Yoojung must be worried about Doyeon's so much. 

 Lucy patted Yoojung's shoulder and give her a smile to calm down her. Yoojung only nodded and daze away.

 "I think..I should stay at home. You guys can go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter