Chapter 3

Third Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next day, they'd wakes early and take the breakfast together except Yoojung. Doyeon were looking for Yoojung. Suyeon seem doesn't show any interest to her breakfast. Lua patted her shoulder.

 

"Why aren't you eaten your breakfast?" Lua staring at Suyeon's food. The eldest then give her food to Lua, which made everyone stared at her.

 

"Unnie why? Are you full already? You doesn't even touch your food." Lucy look at Suyeon.

 

The eldest girl only stay quiet.

 

"Suyeon unnie must be worried about Yoojung, that's why she hasn't touch her food." Doyeon speaks.

 

"Suyeon, don't be like this. Yoojung will be fined." Eunwoo try to having conversations with them. Suyeon raise her head.

 

"Stop acting like you wants all of this. I knew that you didn't like Yoojung, aren't you?"

 

Doyeon stand up after listening to Suyeon.

 

"Unnie! Eunwoo's just worried about you. Why don't you appreciate it?" 

 

"What? I don't need someone to worried about me because I can take care of myself!" Suyeon raise her voice. Lua pull out Doyeon before the situation becomes worse.

 

"Please, we came here to enjoy our holidays. If you guys wants to fight let's just go home. Also, you Doyeon...what happened between you and Yoojung's yesterday?" Lucy trying to calm them.

 

Doyeon couldn't speak. She's don't know what to say because it is her faults. Yoojung must be sad right now. She, as a friend should go to her and embrace her. But, Doyeon couldn't do that.

 

Yoojung appears once they talks about her. Suyeon get up and running to Yoojung. Doyeon couldn't even look at Yoojung.

 

"Hey..are you okay? What's happened to you? Did Doyeon's hurt you?" Suyeon asked. Yoojung smiled and just nodding her head. "Let's take the breakfast together. Come!"

 

Suyeon held her hand and take Yoojung by her side. 

 

"Wait here, I'll get something for you."

 

Suyeon started looking for food. After a minute, she's return with the foods. Seeing Suyeon's take care of Yoojung a lots make Doyeon hate it.

 

"Thank you unnie, also can I talk to you later?" Yoojung smiled. Suyeon nodded and patted her hair.

 

That smiles. Doyeon hate it so much. She hates to watch Yoojung smiling like that to other people. Just like that, the times goes by.

 

---

 

Suyeon and Yoojung walking while enjoying the sound of waves. They were walking at the beach. 

 

"Did you say you want to talks with me? About what?" Suyeon take a look at Yoojung. That time, Yoojung showed her sadness side. "Am I right? Doyeon said something to you yesterday?"

 

"I don't know where's to start.." Yoojung bend down her head. She don't want to let Suyeon saw her face right now.

 

"Well, you can talk if you ready or don't if you really don't want." 

 

Yoojung stopped her steps. She couldn't take it anymore. Suyeon stop and turn her head to Yoojung. Suyeon was hurts when she seeing Yoojung's cried. Slowly she take her step and walk towards Yoojung.

 

Suyeon stopped right in front of Yoojung and sighed. She's give Yoojung a warm hugs because she always do that when Yoojung started crying.

 

"Unnie...why is it hurt so much..?" 

 

Suyeon hugging her tightly like nobody else see. 

 

"Yoojung ah..how many times I had to tell you? You can share everything with me if you'd want." Suyeon wipes her tears and Yoojung keep crying. Suyeon staring at Yoojung, a girl who she cares the most. She always thinks that Yoojung a part of her family. Suyeon treats her like a little sister.

 

"It's okay, you can cry how much you want because I'd always be your umbrella."

 

---

 

Doyeon doesn't even go out from their room since she don't have mood. Lua staring at her, wondering what's the girl thinking.

 

"Don't look at me like that, just talk if you have something to tell." Doyeon said.

 

Lua were suprise when Doyeon's noticed her. 

 

"No, I just wonder what's inside your head right now. I think that you're worried about Yoojung, right? That's why you don't want to go out."

 

Seem like Lua's caught her. Doyeon looking at her and sigh.

 

"Who say I'm worry about that trouble girl? I'm thinking about Eunwoo." Doyeon tries to change their topic. Lua show her smirk.

 

"Don't lied. Your eyes tell me everything. You did do something wrong to Yoojung, aren't you? That's why Yoojung cried a lots last night." Lua staring at the outside. Doyeon look at Lua.

 

How'd Lua know about that? Did she spying us yesterday? And what's about Yoojung?

 

"What do you mean by Yoojung was crying last night? Did you go to her room?" Doyeon asked, made Lua laughing inside.

 

"Nope. Suyeon unnie told me. I'm going to their room last night so that why I know. Yoojung never be like that, did someone hurts her?" 

 

"Well, I don't know and I don't wanna know!" Doyeon take her blanket and covered all her body. She doesn't like to hear Suyeon's name.

 

"You're too much, don't you know? Let me tell one thing, you and Yoojung's known almost 5 years and now you doesn't care about her. Do you know what? I like how Suyeon unnie taking care of Yoojung. She always thinks about Yoojung's first. You should know that..they could become more than friend." 

 

Lua leaves Doyeon alone in the room. Doyeon clench her fist and throwing away the blanket. 

 

"Anih...why did I kept thinking about her? It's her fault for forget the phone. Why would I care about her? I must be crazy!" Doyeon closed her eyes, trying to sleep but she can't. Doyeon wakes and take her jacket then off to the beach.

 

The weather look so nice that day so Doyeon decides to take some walk before go back. 

 

"Suyeon unnie! What are you doing there? Let's go back to our hotel."

 

Doyeon known that voice very well. She looks in front of her and there's Yoojung and Suyeon. She's stand there and just watching them. Doyeon smile when she saw Yoojung's smiling.

 

"Haish..that girl. How can she smile like that with Suyeon..? She's really driving me crazy." Doyeon turn around and leave them.

 

---

 

They were gathered at 8:00 PM for the dinner. Yoojung glanced at Doyeon and Eunwoo. 

 

"Where should we go tomorrow? Since yesterday is our last day here." Lucy asked.

 

"Let's having fun at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter