Chapter 4

Third Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their school started like usual. Even though Yoojung and Doyeon in the same class but they pretended like they don't know each other. Doyeon don't know why but she felt hurt, seeing Yoojung always alone.

 

"Yoojung...are you okay? I mean about you and Doyeon..is everything over?" Suyeon sit beside her. Yoojung doesn't feel wanna talk with Suyeon.

 

"Unnie..I don't want to talk about her now. I just wants to start my new life once again...without Doyeon." Yoojung looked down.

 

Suyeon clench her fist. She just hoped that Doyeon can listened to all of this so she would know how important she was to Yoojung. But, why'd she doing this to her best friend? 

 

Yoojung raised her head and she could see Doyeon, Lua and Lucy's walking towards them. She immediately stands and leave.

 

"Is that Yoojung?" Lua pointed at Yoojung. They looked at her. Doyeon try to catch her but Lucy's held her hands.

 

"Why now? If you'd think Yoojung is your soulmate, why'd you let her go? You should take her hands. Now, you're letting go the chance." Lucy sat as she finished talking.

 

Suyeon stared at Doyeon and turn away. Their friendship become mess just because of what Doyeon done to Yoojung. 

 

"She's the one who wants to break our relationship." Doyeon spoken.

 

Suyeon couldn't take it anymore. She grabs Doyeon's shirt and punch her. Lucy and Lua's shocked due to Suyeon action.

 

"What the hell.."

 

"Stop saying like Yoojung's the victim! You're the one who made our friendship like this! Can't you open your eyes widely? Eunwoo just made you as his player. He even doesn't love you like you did! Yoojung's loves you !" Suyeon wants to give for the second time but Lucy's stop her. "You owes Yoojung!"

 

Lua helping Doyeon's while Suyeon leaving them. Doyeon wipes her lips. Lucy running towards Suyeon.

 

"The hell happening just now? Why did she punched me? It's not even my fault!" Doyeon kicked the chair.

 

"It's your fault. We becomes like this because of you. I hooe you understand what Suyeon's unnie talked just now. I'll go first." Lua patted her shoulder and left.

 

Doyeon screaming and made everyone laugh at her.

 

•••

 

Yoojung arrived at their school rooftop. She's take a deep breath while look at the sky. The weather look nice today but her heart doesn't feel that way. Yoojung closed her eyes and trying to enjoying the day.

 

"You look happy, don't you?"

 

Yoojung turned her head and look at the person. It was Eunwoo.

 

"How did you know I'm here? Don't tell me that you've been following me." Yoojung asked. Eunwoo smirks and Yoojung's doesn't understand what's that mean for.

 

"Yes, I've been following you. I came here just to reminds you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

Eunwoo came to her and staring at Yoojung. Eunwoo keep smirk until he grabs Yoojung shirt. The tiny girl was shocking.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing? Let me go, it's hurts."

 

"I warned you, stop appears in front of Doyeon and me. You're annoying me and my girlfriend a lots. Stop liking Doyeon too much or I hurt her. Is that what you wants? Stay away from us and you'll be save...forget your feelings towards her."

 

Eunwoo let go of her hands and left. Yoojung can't help but crying for her sake. She felt like death will coming to her just now. 

 

•••

 

Lucy holding Suyeon's hands and made the eldest girl stopped. She's looked down at their hand.

 

"Unnie why are you getting mad all of sudden?"

 

"Let me go."

 

"Mwo?"

 

Lucy noticed that she was holding Suyeon's hand so she's quickly let go of her hands. Suyeon look at her.

 

"What do you want from me?"

 

"Actually, you're annoy me a lots."

 

"Weirdo!"

 

"You always thinks of Yoojung first! I..I hate it so much when you doing all of that for her." Lucy closed her eyes. Suyeon was shocked with her confession but then she's smile.

 

"Did you mean that you'd like me? So, you're being jealous?" Suyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter