Believe

Your Hopes and My Dreams

Holding back the tears that threatened to fall, she turned to make her way to the restrooms. Keeping her head bowed, she did her best to dodge eye contact from everyone. Gratefully she stumbled into the restroom and locked herself into the stall. Plopping onto the toilet, she let out a sigh of relief. Quickly dispensing some toilet paper, she dabbed underneath her eyes. She couldn't let anyone see her crying, even more so her makeup artist would kill her for ruining such art that took a couple hours to do. 

Hearing a soft knock onto the door, she quickly retreated her red stilettos back. Clutching on her chest she hoped that whoever it was would leave her alone. But that was a false hope as she heard another knock again. "Minzy," a deep voice she knew very well called after her. 

"What," she mumbled trying not to sound to alarmed by his presence in the woman's restroom. 

"Is everything okay," he whispered loudly through the door. 

Scoffing she rolled her eyes, "Yeah, everything is fine." She groaned inwardly hoping he didn't catch her sarcasm. 

"Stop being so sarcastic. I'm risking my reputation right now being in the ladies room," he called her out. 

She hated how he could read right through her, "Okay...I will be fine, I just need time." 

"Will you open the door so I can see that you're fine," he pleaded. 

"Why can't you just take my word on it and just go back to the party? I'll be fine, just go already," she hissed. 

"Please just open the door," he ignored her last statement.

Minzy straightened up as she heard his footsteps retreat. Listening quietly, she heard the restroom door open and close. Sighing in relief, she stood on her feet and unlocked her stall. Glancing towards the sink, she walked up to it and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Hissing at her pathetic self, she was startled by the sound of clicking. Turning towards the sound, she was caught off guard with the man she thought had left leaning onto the wall with a knowing grin on his face. 

Frightened by his appearance, she quickly turned to retreat back to the stall. But it was a failed attempt as she was caught by the wrist. Coming to an abrupt halt, she stayed still staring at the restroom stall as her heart began to pound. The silence in the air was just so thick, she felt like she was going to suffocate. Wiggling her hand, she hoped she would be able get out of his grasp. But he only gripped onto her tighter, even tugging her back. Pulling her into his arms, she felt his strong arms wrap around her like a safe blanket. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head to the side and allowed him to nuzzle his face into the side of her neck. His warm breath had her trembling as their hands intertwined naturally. Soon they were swaying from side to side as he humbled a random melody. 

Pressing his lips to her ear, he softly whispered words of comfort, "Even if the world doesn't know what you mean to me. I want you to know that you're everything to me." 

Her eyes fluttered open, as she bit her lower lip. Gazing at the image before her, she could see it in the way he held her against him. The way he smiled at her in their reflection and most importantly it was shining through his eyes. The evidence before her, had her trembling in his arms. Luckily he held her tighter against him, squeezing away the doubts and fears that she had fallen into earlier. 

"I'm sorry I'm not as strong as you," she confessed as looked at him through the mirror.

He chuckled as his kissed the top of her head, "Believe me I have plenty of those days." 

"I believe you," she grinned at him. 

He took the opportunity to turn her to face him in his arms. Spreading a sincere smile across his face, he stared down at her with all the love he felt for her at that moment, "And when the time is right, the world with believe in us." Leaning down, he kissed her forehead. Pulling away slightly, he gave her a devilish grin. "I really want to kiss you." 

"It's too bad, your fans will go crazy if you have any trace of lipstick on you," she shrugged teasingly. 

"Too bad I can't take advantage of you right now because your fans will notice as well," he winked at her. 

Minzy felt her cheeks heat up as she began to fan herself with her hand, "Can you behave Seungyoon?!"

The couple was suddenly interrupted at the knock at the restroom door. Both glancing over before looking at each other, "What do we do," Seungyoon squeaked.

Minzy quickly clasped her hand over his mouth and shoved him into the stall before closing the door. She then rushed over to open the door and allowed the young woman into the restoom. When the door was closed shut, Seungyoon rushed out like a maniac. Gratefully there leaning against the wall was Minzy giving him a knowing grin. Winking at him, she chuckled as she turned to make her leave back into the party. 

Seungyoon stood and waited for a bit to allow her time to leave and was startled by Mino. "Oh hey man," Seungyoon nodded as he tried to cooly lean against the wall. 

"You know that's the woman's restroom you're waiting by right," Mino eyed him suspiciously. 

"What," Seungyoon tried his best to act surprised. "I...I didn't even notice. I was trying to take a call and found this hall..."

Mino nodded not really interested in his explanation, "Well just so you know they're bringing out the cake." 

"Nice, I'll be right there," Seungyoon nodded as he took his phone out of his pocket to pretend to make a call. Waiting as Mino walked away, he sighed before following after. Grinning he stood amongst the crowd as he watched his secret girlfriend stand with her reunited bandmates gleefully awaiting to blow out their candles for their reunion party. 

"2NE1," the crowd and Seungyoon cheered as they blew out the candles.

Seungyoon smiled brightly as he sent hearts into Minzy's direction as their eyes connected. Watching as her eyes went big at his passive confession with all of their YG family around made him laugh. "Oppa what's so funny," Rose appeared by his side. He stiffened up as she boldly linked her arm with his. 

He politely brushed her arm away and grinned, "It's nothing." 

"I want to know what's so funny," she pouted cutely at him. 

"Yeah oppa what's so funny," Mino squeaked teasingly. 

The situation soon became a teasing fest of Winner imitating Rose and Seungyoon together. But it was the least of his worries as he glanced back at Minzy to see the look she had earlier before she stormed off the restroom. Groaning inwardly he really felt like blurting out the truth. Glancing back at the group continuing to and Rose, he hated how Rose stood there blushing on feeding into it. Shaking his head, he didn't know how he was going to make it up to Minzy.

Feeling someone catch onto his wrist, he figured it was Rose. Annoyed he tried to pull his wrist free to feel the grip tighten. Turning around to give Rose an ear full, he was met with full lips to his. The kiss was deep and passionate. It felt familiar and most importantly it felt right as he worked his lips against the ones being pressed against his. Pulling away, he smiled down at the woman who settled in his arms. 

"I want the world to believe in us," Minzy smiled up at him brightly. Turning to glance at their shocked audience, she smiled sweetly at everyone and especially at Rose. "We would love your support." 

"Uh...of course," Rose bowed awkwardly before stepping back into the crowd. 

" girl, you leave us for a few years and come back brave," CL grinned proudly. 

Minzy turned and wrapped her arms around Seungyoon's waist, "He makes me brave." 

"Let's just see how brave he is," Jiyong scoffed as he stepped up. 

Minzy held tightly on Seungyoon's waist as she felt him falter, "He's pretty brave. Believe me." 

Teddy shook his head as he sized up Seungyoon, "Alright tough boy, in my office now." 

"Damn it's like you're going back to trainee days," Mino whispered over to him. 

Seungyoon groaned inwardly as he looked at all judging, especially his male seniors, "Uh..." 

"I believe in you," Minzy whispered up at him as she pecked his cheek. 

Breaking away from all the judgemental stares, he gazed down at his fearless girlfriend. From her encouraging smile to her sincere love shining through her eyes, it all gave him the strength to lean down and capture her lips. Kissing her sweetly, he ignored the gasps and loud whispers. Holding his head high, he followed Teddy and majority of his male seniors into the office for the scolding of a life time.  

 

Author's Notes:

For puppyoon  

This is straight up a free write raw edition, just written fresh out my mind and now posting lol. Meaning hope yall enjoyed my update with all it's lovely typos and what nots. Also I promise I haven't forgotten your request BunnieUnnie. I just am trying to think of the storyline for your request. Thank you all for your patience, reading and requests. Stay lovely and hope all is good with everyone!