Flight

Fanservice

First of all: sorry for late update! University ! Also: thanks for all the upvotes and subscriptions and aven bookmarks, guys you're crazy, I never thought someone could actually enjoy this fic, it's not even my best! Also: sorry for the angst and don't curse at me please! After all you chose happy ending, I'm just working on it. Enjoy!

As Jeno asked earlier, they were sitting near each other in the plane. They were very happy: a lot of fans greeted them. They were actually worried for Jisungie, since his last experience in LA, but everything went fine.
Renjun was on his phone, listening his favourite songs. Chenle and Jisung were playing some weird app together. Apparently Chenle was winning, since the youngest started accusing him of cheating.
“Okay, I’m going to be honest, I’m nervous” Jaemin said, smiling to hide his nervousness.
“Don’t be nervous… You’ll be great as always” Jeno replied, watching outside the window. He was nervous himself: Dubai was waiting for them and the hyungs weren’t there. He felt a little bit lonely, so he asked Jaemin to sit near him early.
A voice in his mind asked if that was his only reason, but he decided to ignore that.
“I can’t ignore that. What if I mess something up or … “
Jeno took the other one’s hand without even thinking. Since he “was there” he even laced their fingers together.
“Jaemin, listen carefully. You’ll make no mistake because you worked hard, and even if it happens, nobody would be mad at you!”
“But I’ll be mad at myself!”
“You don’t have to. You have to understand you’re a person, not a robot”
Jaemin didn’t reply, but he asked instead “You said we need to talk earlier. About what?”
Jeno blushed and watched outside again. “Oh, that was nothing… I was just…”
“Well, if it’s nothing I would like to ask you why you act so weird lately. I’m confused, you know.”
Jeno’s jaw dropped. He wasn’t expecting that attack at all, and there was no way to escape.
“I… I’m confused too… I don’t know what to say”
“You’re saying you don’t know why you act that way? You’re saying you play with me with no purpose at all?” Jaemin asked, very pissed.
“I didn’t mean that, Nana. You know that! Could I have just… Just some time to think about it, clear my mind and… I’ll tell you everything then, I promise”
Jaemin left Jeno’s hand.
“Don’t bother yourself. I don’t care anymore”