Jaemin-ah

Fanservice

First of all: there wasn't supposed to be a sequel BUT some days ago Jeno uploaded on Twitter that dumb vid of him whispering "Jaemin-ah" and you all seem to like angst so... here a little bit more of suffering for y'all!!! Also, I'll remove "complete" to this story bc I plan to use other future prompts [I already have one on my mind for the next part tbh] for this story, even tho I don't know when I'll upload this story. It's just I alread have two longs and I definitely shouldn't update a thing that were supposed to be a one shot, but here I am. So, enjoy!!!

 

"Jaemin-ah. Jaemin-ah."
Nana played for the thousandth time that short vid Jeno uploaded earlier on Twitter. He did for the fans, of course. "JaeNo is rising" a lot of fans tweeted those days, and Jeno was willing to give them all the contents he could. 
He already knew how exactly Jeno was going to whisper his name, but he wasn't sick of hearing it. How could someone ever be sick of his voice? It was so sweet, low enough to give him shivers, his smile and his eyes made Jaemin feel ... things in his stomach. He was blushing, like Jeno was right there in front of him.
He threw his phone away. Why he was doing that to himself? Why he was imagining Jeno whispering his name in other contexts? It was obvious Jeno was doing fanservice, and casual contacts when they were lonely were the only satisfaction he could had.
Annoyed by himself, he decided to get up from his bed and have a shower. He was flustered: those days he was exposing his feelings to Jeno, not with words but with gestures, like always buying him food, being extremely nice and a lot whipped... He actually screamed when they were watching their MV and Jeno started rapping, right after him. JaeNo indeed.
Immersed in his thought, he prepared everything for his shower: hot water, some towels, liquid soap. He enjoyed it a lot. Apart from that stupid feelings he was starting to feel for his best friends, he was very tired for all the activities comeback-related. He was happy tho: he finally had a comeback.
"galmanghaneun geoya for a better world // gonggamdweneun yaegi neodo anjeo neoye moksori // everyday // bappeume gachigoseon hwipsseullineun ja (seoroda) // mugohan cheokhajima..." he was rapping, exiting from the shower box, with just a towel to cover his hips, returning in his room. He almost let the towel fall on the floor when he saw Jeno sitting on his bed with his phone.
"What are you doing with my phone and why didn't you knocked?" Jaemin asked, with an hand on the towel and the other trying to reach his phone.
"I knocked but you were singing in the shower so you didn't hear me. Are you trying to steal my part?" Jeno asked with a smirk, watching the other from head to toes, looking interested.
"He's playing with you. Don't fall for him even more" Jaemin said to himself.
"Give me my phone back" Jaemin said with a very angry tone.
"Keep it!" Jeno gave it back "I already saw what you were doing. Why you were watching that vid again? I know I'm beautiful, but... It's weird being obsessed over a person, you know"
"First of all, I need to dress, so you have to go out of my room, in which nobody invited you. I don't think you want to watch me dressing, it'll be weird, you know. Second thing, I am in that vid too. I was watching my beautiful face, I didn't even notice you"
"Your beautiful face, the one who was blushing when I was saying 'Jaemin-ah'?" the other asked whispering the last word. "No, you were looking at me."
"You would've believed Donghyuck if he would've said it" 
"Well, Hyuckie has a beautiful face, an ego bigger than the SM building and he doesn't have a crush on me" Jeno mocked the other.
"Honestly, who do you think you are? Me having a crush on you? I just want you to notice YOU are the one sitting on my bed enjoying the view of my almost- body!" Jaemin yelled.
"I'm here just to see how would have been your reaction. Do you enjoy seeing me on your bed? I didn't even do a hot pose!" Jeno laughed, laying down on the bed, biting his bottom lip. "Do you like this?" he asked after a while.
"Get out! Get out of my bed and go out!" Jaemin screamed.
Jeno got up with a smirk, then he went near Jaemin. Their noses were almost touching. 
"First of all, I don't get why are you all flustered about. And also, before you interrupted me, I was trying to say I really enjoyed seeing you almost , thank you very much... Jaemin-ah" he whispered at the youngest ear's, and then he left without saying anything else.
Jeno was shocked. First of all he was feeling so hot right now. Jeno whispered right in his ear, but his breathe tickled his neck too...
His towel finally fell on the floor, but Jaemin didn't even notice that. What that was supposed to mean? He enjoyed seeing his body? In which way? In a totally no homo way, just like when you watch someone so beautiful you want to have his body? Or in a TOTALLY HOMO way? 
He sat on his bed, sighing. Why Jeno had to be like that?

 


[Last things and I'm going to disappear: sorry if it's too short, I promise You (by Wanna One... no okay lame joke) I'm going to update as soon as I can, thanks for subscribing and for the kind comments!!! Also follow me on Twitter ( @ ulttkimjaehwan ) if u want some spoilers ;) ]