Selfie

Fanservice

"Jaemin, what are you doing in front of your mirror? We have to go! We have to go! Dubai is waiting for us!"
The sudden appearing and screaming of Jisung made Jaemin's heart skip a beat, but he ignored that and smiled. Jisung was so happy to go out of South Korea again ... Jaemin couldn't scold him for screaming and just smiled.
"I'm taking some selfies for the fans, Jisungie. Wanna take one you too?" he kindly asked.
"Oh, I'm already in yours" Jisung said and laughed, then he ran away, probably to tell Chenle what he did. 
Jaemin laughed watching Jisung's weird expressions in the pics.
"Why is he like this?" he asked himself, but he was not angry. Jaemin was younger than him, basically a kid. Nobody was going to do anything to make him lose his "childish" side. Actually they were happy seeing him being so happy and enthusiastic about everything.
Jaemin was thinking about what to write in the caption, but then he heard a familiar voice.
"You took a selfie with Jisung, but not with me?"
It was Jeno's voice.
Jaemin turned to watch him in the eyes. Jeno was right in front of him, handsome as always, avoiding eyes contact, one hand against the door and his back against the wall, tempting as always.
"You're more than welcome. Come here" Jaemin simply said. A lot of questions were wondering in his mind. About last night, for example. Or why their relationship was so weird lately.
Jeno understood what the other was thinking, so he tried to quickly left after Jaemin took the pics.
"Wait!" Jaemin said, grabbing the other's arm. Jeno looked at the hand holding his arm and finally in Jaemin's eyes.
He was almost scared.
"I just... Wanted to thank you. Without you, I couldn't be with all of you on stage ... But especially thanks to you. You helped me practicing even late in the night... Thank you"
Jeno looked down for a moment, then he speaked, blushing. "Jaemin... You're an excellent dancer and rapper. We just helped you finding that confidence you lately don't have, but we didn't do anything special."
Jaemin was about to reply, but Chenle interrupted them, warning them the airplane was waiting.
Jaemin sighed. It seemed like everytime they were about to speak honestly something or someone interrupted them. 
"Jaemin, please... Could you sit next to me in the airplane? We need to talk..."