Spin the bottle

Fanservice

I don’t know where to start from because I have too much to say (and to spoiler too) so just enjoy this brief thing I had in my mind and check the notes if you want !

Jisung just walked in the SM building, coming back from his LA adventure, when six people greeted him, trying to hug him at the same time. He tried to avoid them, but Donghyuck and Chenle were faster than him and they were hugging him tight, and the others were around him.
“How it went? Are you okay?” Mark continued to ask, while Donghyuck was like “I’ve missed you so much Jisungie! I was so worried about you!”
After a while, when everyone managed to hug the maknae at least for a second, they calmed down a bit and let the poor kid breathe. Deep down Jisung didn’t blame them: they were just curios, and to be honest he was so happy they’ve missed him. He missed his hyungs too, he was a little bit scared those days earlier, being for the first time all by himself…
“I’m going to say you everything, I just need to rest. Can we do this tomorrow? I need to sleep guys…”
They immediately agreed and decided to walk him in his room.
“You have to tell me EVERYTHING you learned from Taemin sunbae!” Donghyuck shouted while the others were wishing him goodnight. Chenle stayed with him, so they were just the five of them.
Mark was busy talking to Renjun, so Donghyuck joined Jeno and Jaemin. The two of them were strangely silent and they didn’t even looked to each other.
“Am I interrupting some sort of gay drama here?” he playfully asked, but from the looks he got back he could have said he was right.
Anyway, they were walking to Jaemin’s room, and when they were there they looked at each other without knowing what to do.
“Why don’t we play spin the bottle game?” Donghyuck proposed.
The others agreed, so they pushed Jaemin’s bed against the wall and sat on the floor in a small circle.
Renjun picked the bottle and spinned it. The bottle chose Donghyuck.
“Okay, so… Donghyuck, sing the three bears song!” Renjun said.
“Renjun, I wasn’t expecting you to be so cringey” Mark said.
“Actually I’m doing this for you, Mark hyung” the youngest replied smiling.
“What?” Mark and Donghyuck asked at the same time. Jeno and Renjun laughed seeing that.
“Okay, I’m going to do it so cutely you’ll all desire to die. Or to kiss me, it depends” Donghyuck said standing up, then he started singing with a lot of aegyo, looking at Mark directly.
“I can’t stand you!” Jeno said, throwing him a pillow.
“Didn’t you said he has a pretty face just yesterday?” Jaemin exposed him.
Jeno blushed. “Oh my God, I was saying that to tease you!” he said to justify himself, then he realized what he just said and covered his mouth with both hands.
Donghyuck sat and spinned the bottle. The bottle picked Mark.
“You have to ask Xiumin sunbae to buy you a gift” the youngest said.
“What? I can’t ask something like this to my favorite sunbaenim!” Mark whined.
“Don’t worry Mark, he’ll surely do it… Xiumin sunbae loves you” Jaemin tried to cheer his hyung.
Mark’s turn to spin the bottle.
“Jeno, you have to kiss the prettiest person in this room” Mark said when the bottle picked the other.
“I don’t want to kiss Jeno!” Donghyuck protested and everyone laughed.
“Kiss where? On his cheek or…?”
“Cheek pkease. Keep it safe, we don’t want to see you and Jaemin making out!” Renjun mocked him.
Jaemin opened his mouth to protest – he was sure Jeno wasn’t going to kiss him – but that was what exactly happened. Jeno kissed him on his cheek.
Jaemin looked at Jeno in shock, but the other was avoiding his eyes. The others were laughing.
Their manager entering the room without knocking interrupted the laugh.
“Kids, what are you doing? Are you still awake? Don’t waste your time and go rest!”
Jeno didn’t protest and used that as an excuse to escape from Jaemin.
“Wait!” Jaemin said, trying to go after him, but the manager stopped him.
“Where are you going? You need to sleep!”

----------------------------------------

I was actually going to write something about that selca they uploaded, but I just heard Jaemin is going to perform a song he didn’t perform yet – probably My First and Last – so a bigger plan popped in my mind ;) but I also felt I could make things more complicated so – here I am! These days I’m so excited about Ten’s station and this new friend he said he will introduce to us and CHAIN and SMTown in Dubai – NCT are feeding us so well cwc also thanks to Yuta I’m cw Idol Producer I need my favs to debut sdfghjk okay sorry about the random rant hope you enjoyed!