Chapter Two

Being a little

Author point of view

 

Jimin bite his lips restraining himself to jump in Yoongi’s arm. He didn’t even know what to do in this situation. He wasn’t even able to get in big space in this moment due to his big week. He rubs his eyes one more time and he can’t deny that it was started to hurt a little. He feels tears started to form in his eyes slowly.

 

- So Jimin, remember? You told yesterday that you will help me with the dan- wait your eyes seems really puffy, are you okay?

Jimin just start crying while saying that it hurt. Yoongi wasn’t used to see his dongsaeng crying. In fact, he never even saw him crying. Yoongi take Jimin’s hand and he gets him in the bathroom.

- Sit on the toilet Jimin, I’m going to check if you have something in your eye.

- Noooo… it’s going to hurt too much!

Jimin just start sobbing a little harder.

- It’s not going to hurt Jimin, it will make you feel better, if you really have something in your eye like an eyelash I have to take it out. Okay?

Jimin nod slowly and Yoongi get close to him. His face was only three centimeters away from him. He can’t help it but blush shyly. Yoongi open his right eye a little and Jimin saw a smile appear on his face.

- I found it. Told you so! I have to take it out with my finger, I wash it don’t worry okay?

- Ok… Yoonie.

Yoongi take it out slowly to not scare Jimin who just seems totally freak out. He shows the eyelash to him with a gummy smile on his face.

- See? Now it will stop hurting.

- Thank you…

Seeing Jimin with a cute little voice and a red face, he just wanted to pinch his cute littles cheeks.

- How are you so cute today Jimin? What happen are you tired?

Jimin knows he wasn’t supposed to tell his friends. His big self didn’t want them to know. But he wanted to be a good little boy, and good boy don’t lie. He stared at the floor and said slowly.

- Because Jiminie is a little today. He waited all week to be little… sowwy Yoonie…

Yoongi flinch, he didn’t even know what a little is. What does Jimin means by that. He told Jimin to wait a second and takes his phone out. He checks real fast and his own cheeks started to burn. He looks one more time at Jimin and now the fact that he was holding a plushy suddenly makes sense. He was a bit surprised at first to found out that his best friend slip into an headspace off being a child but the sight of Jimin’s being so cute just make him smile. He looks for information on littles and was totally fascinating by that. It was just too cute to be real, he taught. A little voice gets him back into reality.

- Yoonie? Are you mad at Jiminie?

- Mad at you Jimin? Why would I be?

- Because Jiminie is a little. Most of people think that it’s disgusting or bad being a little.

Yoongi just smile and cupped Jimin’s face. He learns on the article he was reading that they like being called sweets names so he tried.

- Baby, why would I would be mad at such a cutie? Don’t worry about what people think! I found you cute and I’m sure that all of us would find it adorable sweetheart!

Yoongi was used to being cold and will found it weird to talk like this but now it wasn’t strange. He really liked it and seeing Jimin’s face light up at the sweets talks he couldn’t help but smile more.

- Yoonie, I love you so so much! Thank you! Come with Jiminie were going to wake up uncle tae and Jungkookie.

Yoongi practically choke on his saliva at the cute Jimin in front of him. The little boy takes his hand and get in the living room.

 

Point of view M.Y

 

The only think I was able to think right now was how warm and small his hand was. I wanted to hold it forever. Maybe this small bean will never be aware of it but since I met him I was cast under his spell. He was so precious and seems always happy. I saw two men sleeping together on the couch wich surprised me a little because I wasn’t aware he has people at home. Did they know about his little space? I heard a manly voice coming from the bigger men. He was really handsome, I felt for a moment really jealous but the fingers intertwined with mine make me feel incredible.

- Jiminie baby who is that?

- This is Yoonie! I told him about Minnie little because a good boy should always tell the truth! He’s not mad and he’s now my new playmate!

I look at Jimin a bit with sparkles in my eyes. He was so adorable I can’t take this! Stop being a cute little mochi I want to eat you up! The men who just talk pulled the little boy who was sleeping on top of him on his laps and show me his hand that I shake.

- Hi I’m Taehyung. I’m the caregiver of this little cute boy who’s still sleeping. His name his Jungkook he’s a little just like Jimin so they are playmate.

- I’m Yoongi! Hmm… Can I ask you something because I’m quite new with all this little space…?

- Yeah of course! Jiminie baby you can put your favorite show on the tv if you want, I will talk to Yoongi in the kitchen.

Jimin nod and with a fluffy smile, he kisses my left cheek and say;

- Uncle tae, now only Yoonie can call Minnie; baby!

Taehyung smile wide and called him mochi before pulling me in the kitchen.

- So, what you want to know about little space?

- Hmm… How to take care of them? I want to take care of this cute boy… But I don’t know much about all of this. I just read some sentence on the internet.

- You don’t even know how this work and you want to take care of this little mochi?

I just nod and he told me to sit and takes notes. I found a pen and a piece of paper not quite far. As he began to talk I wrote all the things he says.

- You have to think that little are still like child even if they are adult. They need a lot of attention. People who takes of them are called caregiver. Little love to call them daddy. Of course, even if you’re not in a relation with the little it can just be between friend but they still need love. If the little is in a relation with his caregiver then attention. They are in a mindset of a children so they can be bratty a lot if you don’t give them what they want. It doesn’t seem so at first but most little in a relation with their caregiver, act a lot more ual that you can’t think about. I was surprise with my own boyfriend. I don’t think that Jimin is actually aware of all the ual so I don’t think you should worry. I’m just saying! Since you seem to like him a lot.

- W-When did I say that!?

- I saw how you look at him in the living room and I’m really good for guessing, am I right?

I just nod shyly and with a big square smile he says.

- Ok, now important to know! Caregiver means a lot of your time, concentration and strict. You are the one that gives order to your little. Before anything, you have to establish rules and punishments. When I say rule that means; wich hour they go to sleep or to wake up, be respectful to you, always ask for something and another thing that you like or want to have. If they don’t listen to the rules you gave them punishment, like spanks, no cuddles or time out! Anyway, you will write the rules with him if he wants you to be his caregiver. They will cuddle with you literally all the time, no kidding. You have to makes them breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wash them or help them washing themselves. Always keep an eye on them. I don’t think there’s other thing to know about it but if you need to know something, here’s my number!

Taehyung takes the pen I was holding and wrote his number on the top of the sheet. I nod happily and call Jimin to come here. Taehyung choose to give us a little privacy and get back to his boyfriend who was now awake since ten minutes.

- Yeah Yoonie?

- I was wondering something… Does Minnie want to have Yoonie as his caregiver? I will be good to you I promise.

Jimin just stand there shocked as his eyes fills up with tears wich freak me out.

- Yes!