Chapter One

Being a little

Point of view P.J

Well, it can seem totally stupid but I found many interesting things in story. It is exactly how I found out that I have so weird kinks. Obviously, that wasn’t the most embarrassing thing that I develop. Actually, I heard somewhere that a thing call; being in a headspace, could relieve a lot of stress. I’ve always been anxious since I’m young so I taught that it can be quite helpful. I search what it is and I found a headspace called little space. Honestly, at first, I was like dah is that? It’s when an adult fall in a headspace to being literally a child. If this is not some weird I don’t know what you’re thinking. But with my job, my studies, relationship and my stress everything was difficult. I search how to fall in a little space. It can seem totally idiot to see a male of 23 years old with a pacifier in his mouth and giggling all around but I didn’t regret it. I then became a little, this is how we name an adult in little space, 3 months ago. I have already so many plushies at home and childish thing that I like. Even so, I have to hide all this when I’m in big space because just seeing my toys make me want to fall in little space. Because I still have my job to take care and food to make. This is exactly why I planified a specific time when I can become a little. Even if I hate it to have less time when I’m a little it still helps with my anxiety. I feel better with a lot of energy. I met not a long time ago a boy who’s a little too. His name is Jungkook and he have what we called a caregiver. He’s also his boyfriend. His name is Taehyung and lucky Jungkookie he can be a little wherever he wants because of his sweet boyfriend. I’m most of my time, jealous of Jungkook, maybe due to the fact that I don’t have a caregiver. Nobody to take care of me, even my dearest friends don’t know about my little space. Maybe I’m afraid to tell them anyway. I don’t want them to found me weird. I distract myself from my negative thoughts with cutting the vegetables for the supper. I heard sweet giggles behind me and I know it’s Jungkook beginning to fall in little space. So, I turn around and look at him with a frustrated look.

 

- Can you please don’t! Jeon Jungkook, you’re dead meat if you dare to do what I think you’re doing!

- I’m sorry Hyung… I’m trying my best…

- I know, me too… but wait till we’re done with supper and then when your boyfriend will be there at 6pm we can let ourselves slipping into little space. Ok?

He nodded and I turn my back to him to finish cutting the vegetable. Once the supper was done and eaten we wait in front of the tv for Taehyung. Since last week I didn’t slip into little space at all and without realizing it, my vision went blurry and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I was already slipping into little space and kookie look at me with his little red cheeks. He then begins to cry too at the sight of me and I know he was already slipping too.

 

 

Point of View K.T

 

I knock on Jimin’s apartment door. No answer comes so I get in by myself and what I saw broke my heart. Jiminie and Kookie we’re on the floor in the living room crying in each other arms. Kookie wasn’t so much of a mess but Jimin just seems to have broke in tears. I guess he was really holding back from being a little. Kookie was trying to calm Jimin with sweet words even if he was himself crying.

 

- Minnie don’t cry pweaseee… smile Minnie… pretty pweaase?

I come out of my trance and walk fast to Jimin’s room. I take his pacifier and quickly get back to him. I look at my sweet boyfriend.

 

- Hi baby, daddy is back. Can you let me talk to Jiminie?

Kookie nod slowly and let go of Jimin’s arm. Jimin open his now puffy eyes and look at me. I show him his pacifier and he his mouth form a pout.

- Paci? Can I have paci...?

I nod and put the pacifier on his plump lips. He pulls it in his mouth and his tears has finally stop. He was such a cutie I even wondered how in the world he has no caregiver. He should let his friend know about his little space and I’m sure they will all takes care of this little mochi. I then take my boyfriend in my arms and lift him as he pulls his legs around my waist.

- Daddy? I missed you so so much.

- I know my sweet angel. How was your day anyway?

- Being biggie, all day was t-to hard… Kookie didn’t l-like this… But it was for jiminie so kookie isn’t angwy.

- You’re such a good baby.

I look back at the living room and saw a cute little Jimin sleeping on the ground with his pacifier in his mouth. I put my boyfriend on the couch.

- Baby, I’m going to put Jimin in his bed he’s so tired. You can play with him when he will wake up. Stay here angel I will be back and we can have ice cream and cuddle.

Jungkook nod happily and I put Jimin up in bridal style. Once he was in his bed peacefully I get downstairs to take care of my little. I put ice cream in a bowl for him and get in front of the tv with Jungkook. I give him his sweet and put a cartoon movie for him. Eventually after eating, watching movies and cuddles we fell asleep.

 

 

Point of view P.J

 

I open my eyes slowly and look at the hour. It was past 8 pm and I know for sure that it’s not a good thing to nap at this kind of hour because it will take a lot of time to fall asleep again later. Usually when this happen I stay awake all night and practice in my studio. But I was feeling too little due to lack of sleeping. I take my blue shark plushy and rub my right eye with my other hand. My eyes were almost closed and I couldn’t open them more than that. It was frustrating me so to distract myself to throw a tantrum on a stupid thing, I end up walking in the kitchen. I wanted sweets. Sweets sound great. I take a chair to elevate me and take one cookie in the cookie jar that I keep on the top of the fridge.

- Big Jimin is silly. Why did he try to keep sweets away from me when he know I can take them anyway?

I laugh a little bit at myself and after the cookie eaten I rub my eye one more time. It was seriously getting me annoyed and knowing that kookie and tae was surely sleeping in the living room I didn’t want to wake them up. They should be proud of me for being such a good baby. I heard knocks on the door that distract me from rubbing my eye. I open the door because I didn’t want to wake up uncle tae and kookie.

- Hey Jimin!

- Yoonie!

- Jimin?

I look at the boy in front of me. With his milky skin and his gummy smile.