Chapter Four

Being a little

Point of view P.J

 

It was so warm around me. It was feeling so good that I could just stay right there forever. I slowly open my eyes to found myself on top on Yoongi hyung. Wasn’t I too heavy? I couldn’t resist to put myself again in his embrace. My face in the crook of his neck and my arms around his small waist. He was now my caregiver. Why would he even accept this role? He shifts suddenly and I fake being asleep. I feel him chuckle against his chest.

- Jimin, I know you are awake baby.

The nickname makes me surprised because I wasn’t in little space. I found it cute but he wasn’t my boyfriend or anything. He was just my caregiver. I push myself up a little still on top of him and stare deeply in his eyes.

- You don’t have to call me baby… I’m not a little right now… Don’t push yourself from doing so…

- Baby, even if you are in little space or not you’re mine. You said it yesterday, didn’t you?

I nod and blush madly. I couldn’t survive at this direct attack.

- You’re just my caregiver… I mean what are we?

- You are my baby sweet peach.

- Do I look like a peach?

- You do, angel.

I pout at the fact I was considered as a round fruit but peaches were cute so it was fine for me. Yoongi noticed my eyes still on him. He knew I was being serious. He pulls me down again on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat and his calm breath.

- Jimin… It’s been already 2 years that I can’t look anywhere else than your direction. How could I tell you that you’re making me so happy and sad at the same moment? Do you remember when we first met? I wasn’t the most correct kid. My mental health wasn’t good at all and my negatives emotions were dragging me down. I was trying my best to produce song and survived. You were like the beautiful sunset to my night. Yeah, I’m poetic don’t judge and just listen ok?

I just nod and take a deep breath realizing I forget to breathe when he was talking.

- I was never easy with people or close to everything and everyone. I was afraid of judgement but you came like a canon ball. You make me laugh, feel better about myself, making me feel loved and appreciate. You make me feel alive again. When I was down, your smile, your eyes that will turn into crescent moon when you laugh, your cute giggles and your clingy attitude makes me feel so much better. Then one year after meeting you and trying my best to denied my feelings, I couldn’t hide it anymore. I was and I still am in love with you. I do not just like you… I love you… Seeing you in this cute side of your that I never had the chance to see making me fall even more. I love everything of you. You’re making me a lovesick fool. I would do anything for you because you are my light.

- You are really feeling poetic…

I say sobbing and laughing quietly. My right hand tries to wipe away my tears but new ones easily replace them.

- Why are you crying Jiminie! Did I say something wrong? Oh god I’m so sorry!

I laugh a bit more and a smile appear on my crying and reddish face.

- No Yoongi. I just… really love you too… I wasn’t thinking I could have had that effect on you. Now I know that I wasn’t the only one sickly in love with you.

Yoongi open is eyes wide and pull me tighter in his arms.

- I love you so much Jimin…

- I love you too Yoongi.

I felt a wet thing falling on my head and another one. I look at Yoongi and seeing him crying like this makes my heart aches. With a deep voice, a smile and puffy eyes he says;

- So, my little Jimin, do you want to be my boyfriend?

- Didn’t I say that I was already yours?

Without anything more to say I felt soft lips on mine. It was like sparkle ignite around us and I kiss him back. I open my mouth a little as he takes this opportunity to heated up the kiss. My hand was making a way through his hair and his hands were on my waist. We were fighting at first for dominance but Yoongi takes control and I automatically ben in for more. We part away after a while, short of breath. I look at him softly and smile. His hand was now on my left cheeks as he chuckles a little while his index touch in a tender way my lower lip.

- I wanted to do it since a long time.

- Me too daddy, me too.

I didn’t even realize that with all the emotions I was slowly slipping in little space again.

- Did my baby is feeling little again?

I nod and daddy pulls me up and takes me in his strong arm.

- Should we make something to eat?

- Yes dada! Can I help? Pwease, pwease? Pretty pwease?

As I stare at him a bit more his face lit up and my favorite thing in the world show up. His gummy smile made him look like a sweet teddy bear. I put both of my hand on each of his cheeks.

- Daddy is so beautiful

He blushes maybe not used to much affection and smile even more.

- Not as you baby.

- Can I go change really fast dada?

He nods and put me down. I hurry myself to go upstairs and change into my little clothes that I like to wear. A white stripped baby blue sweater and a white cute short. << Should I put my blue laced choker too…? >> I shook my head talking to myself. Daddy will find it too weird… I must be happy with what I have for now. I get downstairs not forgetting to look at myself in the mirror. I love sweater, blues ones are my favorite they fit so well with my pinkish hair. Daddy was working on cutting vegetables in the kitchen. I tug his shirt slowly and he turn back to look at me. He put a hand to his heart and got on his knees.

- Daddy! Are you fine daddy? I’m sowwy… I’m sowwy…

My eyes filled with tears and I couldn’t stop sobbing that I make daddy so scared that he got a heart attack. He smiles at me which confused me a little.

- Why are you crying little one?

- Because I give dada a-a heart attack… Don’t d-die pwease…

He wipes off my tears and kiss my wet cheek.

- Baby, I was just surprised by your cuteness. You were so stunning that daddy heart skips a beat.

- D-did it hurt…? Sowwy dada…

- Aawww sweetheart it didn’t hut at all. It makes my heart flutter. Now won’t you help me?

I nod and wipe one more time my eyes.

- Can you wash the carrots?

- Yup yup!