Chapter Three

Being a little

Author point of view

 

A sweet smile appears on Jimin’s face even with the tears that filled up his eyes. He embraces the taller man in front of him with a hug. Yoongi could feel his own heartbeat due to Jimin’s cuteness and all he could do was smiling wildly. As he looks into the younger’s eyes he says softly;

- So, baby, do you want to write rule with me so we can work it out?

Jimin muttered something that the new caregiver didn’t understand.

- Can you repeat baby? No muttering here, I need to fully understand your need. Okay sweetheart?

- You’re calling Minnie baby, and I was wondering if I could call you sweet name too.

It was just enough to make Yoongi melt away. He dreams of this so many times and now the boy that he likes for so long wanted to call him sweet name.

- What do you want to name me little one?

- Can…c-can I call Yoonie daddy…?

All he did was staring hard at him while holding his breath. It was so innocently cute and this word fit so well with Jimin’s voice. He wanted to hear more of it.

- If I’m your daddy my love, then you are my baby boy but you will have to promised me one thing my sweetheart. To be mine and mine only.

Jimin hide his small face with the sleeves of his big pink sweater. He wanted to hide the fact that he was blushing but even his ears had that pink shade. How long Jimin wanted to tell Yoongi that he was so happy around him and hearing the promise Yoongi wanted him to keep just make him a blushing mess.

- Yes daddy… Minnie would love to be yours…

Jimin make grabby hand but Yoongi didn’t fully understand what he wanted.

- Uppsie daddy

Yoongi blushed at this sight and take him up. Jimin’s was really light for a boy and Yoongi feel worried at first about his health and if he eats correctly.

- Baby, I guess that this early you didn’t eat anything. I’m going to make us dinner and we can write our rules.

- Minnie already eats something…

- What was it baby?

Jimin looked away, knowing his daddy wouldn’t accept the only cookie he had as a lunch. He was aware that it wasn’t a real meal and he didn’t want to eat more. He was thinking how fat he was.

- Minnie eats a cookie this morning. Just before daddy gets here.

- This isn’t enough baby. You have to eat something other than sweet. This isn’t good for you. Sweet is a treat if you eat your meal. That’s going to be a rule in the list. You need to eat more your weight is making me worried about you sweetheart.

- But Minnie don’t need to eats more! I need to eat less… I’m overweight…

- What are you talking about my angel! You are perfect! If you were overweight than I don’t know in sweet jisoos what the hell am I!

Jimin blushed even more if it was even possible. He passes his little cute finger in his pink hair.

- You know daddy, dinner sound great if you are eating it with me.

Yoongi smiled and put the younger one on the ground.

- Baby, go search for some papers and pens while I’m making us dinner.

- Can Minnie bring his colored pencil too?

He nods and when the younger got out of the kitchen Yoongi got to the living room.

- Taehyung? Do you want to have dinner? I will make it!

Taehyung wasn’t there but the sleepy one, now awake, was there. He blushed a little really shy about the new incomer and hide behind his hand. The boy was really gorgeous itself. He had that well built body, that beautiful skin and big eyes. His round face kind of make him looks like a bunny. He wasn’t as cute as his little Jiminie. Yoongi gets closer to the young boy and said softly.

- Hi, I’m Jimin’s caregiver.

- You’re lying. Minnie is alone! He only has me and daddy! You liar.

Such rudeness for an angelic look though.

- I just became his caregiver and I swear to god I will cherish this little one.

- You sure you will take care of Minnie…?

Yoongi nod and a smile appear finally on the younger’s face. As if they weren’t stranger he pulls the older in a hug. Wich surprised him a lot because the boy was strong.

- My name is kookie!

- I’m Yoongi, Min Yoongi. I am, since a long time now, a good friend of Jiminie.

- It’s great that Minnie finally open up… this doesn’t mean you can stole him from me! Are you both like me and daddy?

Yoongi knew what the little means by that he shakes his head with a sad face.

- No… I don’t think this cute boy see me that way. But I love him for the past two years now.

- You love him? I’m sure he loves you too then! That’s bound to happen! Love, love, love, love everywhere!

He said while jumping around happily. Such a cutie, the older think.

- Kookie baby!

Taehyung got into the living room seeing the new caregiver talking to his baby. He could see that the older one was really good with handling all this. He was calm and cute with Jimin.

- Ha! Taehyung! I will make dinner for Jiminie and me. I wanted to know if you wanted to eat with us!

- Sorry Yoongi. Kookie and me are supposed to go to a friend of mine. We promised him to be there. That would give you good time to be with your new little.

Yoongi nod sadly that they have to leave but smile quickly as he remembers that his cute Jimin will be there. Jungkook says happily.

- Kookie will go play with Jinnie!!

- Jinnie?

Taehyung nod with a boxy smile.

- Jin hyung. He’s a little too. I’m friend with his caregiver for a month or two I think.

- Jin, like Kim Seokjin?

- Yup. You know him?

The older was shocked. His hyung was a little too. How come he never knew about it. Seokjin caregiver was surely his boyfriend Kim Namjoon. Who was Yoongi’s best friend.

- Yes, he’s in a relation with my best friend for quite a while now. I didn’t know he was a little! He has more mother vibe than baby vibe am I right?

- He does indeed. He loves to take care of everyone but he has to take care of him. So, without even knowing it, His boyfriend shows him the little space thing. And it’s the best thing that could happen to him I think.

They ended the conversation when Jimin got in the living room talking about stomach pain.

- Minnie’s hungwyy… Can daddy make dinner pretty pwease…?

- Alright my cute baby! Say goodbye to Tae tae and Kookie, they have to go.

- Bye bye kookie, bye bye uncle tae!

He says hugging them. Jungkook says bye to them with Taehyung as they got out of the apartment. Yoongi got to the kitchen while Jimin was writing about rules he would like. As the time seems to flash by, the dinner was all eaten and the rules and punishment was done. They brush their teeth and got to the couch to watch Jimin’s favorite show. Not quite a while after the younger was already sleeping with a blue pacifier on his plump lips. It was so cute to watch, the older think. He eventually falls himself deeply asleep with the little one sleeping on him.