Chapter 2

My happily ever after

Joohyun Unnniiiieeeeeeeeeeee! Yeri yelled at the corridor. The bunny who heard the yelling penguin dashed on from the classroom all the way to the corridors to see why yeri is yelling like a monkey freak.

 

 

What is it little devil spawn?!

Joohyun asked at Yeri who is eyeing something.

 

Look that traitor Unnie!That bear is going to steal our little precious fluffy Seungwan.

Yeri said like a child who was about to cry because someone stole her precious candy.

 

Joohyun squinted her eyes to see if the little spawn devil was not pulling her stupid prank at her. And she with her very own pretty eyes that the bear is indeed making moves at her Seungwan.

 

That ugly flirty bear of fluffiness will get it from me later!Seungwan is MINE.

 

Joohyun said while glaring at the poor bear.

 

Eh?Unnie seungwan is yours?!are you sure because as far as I know your very single and Seungwan too.

 

Yeri said confusely.

 

Shut up Yerim~ah your just jealous because I'm pretty and I know seungwan will fall for me easily HAHAHAH.

 

Joohyun said teasingly at Yeri.

 

Wtf that was sooooo unfair I hate you😢!

 

Yeri said.

 

HAHAHAH BAECHU IS THE PRETTIEST OF ALL CABBAGES!

Joohyun said.

 

What did you say?!

 

Joy said while frowning at the two.

 

Joyyyyyy!finally another little spawn devil...you know what Joohyun Unnie said she is the prettiest among us.

 

Yeri said.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS BAECHU UNNIE IS THE PRETTIEST?BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

 

Joy laughed at what yeri said to her.

 

Joohyun just ignored her little spawn devil friend.

 

But seriously Unnie stop that pretty thing because I just found out that seungwan wants a smart girlfriend and not a pretty girl like us.

 

Joy said seriously.

 

Eh?how did you know.

 

Yeri and Joohyun asked.

 

Well according to Seulgi and Seungwan's conversation a while ago...ahmm Seungwan was here to pursue her career and to finish her studies and she likes to have a study partner.

 

Joy said.

 

Ohhhhh...sooo that means she will go with seulgi all the time?

 

Joohyun asked.

 

Yeah because seulgi is the brain of our group then I guess she was right the luck is on her side for now.

 

Joy said.

 

Nooooo.that's not right.

 

Yeri said.

 

Well we should have a plan...we need to be smart just like seulgi if that's seungwan wants.

 

Joohyun said.

 

Well that can be our only solution but how?I mean Math is my mortal enemy!?

 

Joy said.

 

Yeah and don't forget that my teacher gave me a F at English I'm so dead.

 

Joohyun said.

 

The is now panicking  because getting seungwans attention is harder than they thought.

 

While the second little spawn devil is smirking.

 

You two are sure a pabo unnies,HAHAHAHA you  forgot  that I'm the ace of our group right?

 

Yeri said.

 

The two smirked.

 

Yeah your right you're so genius Yeri.

 

Joohyun exclaimed.

 

Then the three talked about how they will approach seungwan.

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Seulgi and Seungwan are busy talking and walking almost half an hour already. Mr. Choi ordered Seulgi to take seungwan on a tour around the whole University.

 

So...so far did you enjoy or did you have some fun walking around the university?

 

Seulgi asked.

 

Ahmm yeah i have fun thanks to you seul.

 

Seungwan said excitedly.

 

Seulgi smiled showing her breath taking eyesmile.

 

I'm glad that I make you happy Wannie.Is it okay if I call you that?

 

Seulgi said.

 

Of course we are now friends right.

 

Seungwan  said.

 

Okay let's go to the canteen I know you're hungry hahahaha.

 

Seulgi said while holding seungwan's wrist.

 

That makes seungwan blushed a little bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Seungwan and Seulgi are enjoying savoring every delicious food that they order while the trio are still eyeing or spying them.

Joohyun,Joy and Yeri are hiding at the back of the big trunk of tree beside the canteen's bench. And Yeri accidentally pushed Joy at Joohyun that caused Joy to stomped on joohyun's foot.


"Yah!Joy why did you stomped on my foot damn you it's hurt 😡."

Joohyun said angrily.


"Mianhae Unnie I didn't mean too."

Joy apologize at her Joohyun unnie.

"Hey you two do you want to get busted by Seungwan and Seulgi for spying them?"

Yeri said.


The two shook their heads.

"Of course I don't want too."

Joohyun said while pouting cutely.

 

 

On the other side of the story.


Seungwan and Seulgi was still enjoying the food when suddenly they heard someone groaned in pain.

"Yah!Joy why did you stomped on my foot damn you it's hurt 😡."

Someone said.

"Seul did you hear that?"

Seungwan asked.

"Hear what?I didn't heard anything."

The oblivious bear said being one of the food lover she is she doesn't even care what the hell is going on around she's just too focus on her own world of delicious foods.

"Don't mind it wan-ah maybe it's just the wild rabbit or something."

Seulgi said.

"Ahmm...okay then."

Seungwan said.

Then after a minute of silence seulgi's phone buzzed in her pocket.she checked who was it.

"Omo! It's Daddy seungwan is it okay if I will left you here alone I need to do something very urgent if that's okay."

Seulgi said.

Seungwan smiled to assure seulgi that it was okay.

"Don't worry seul I'm okay now I'm a big girl right?so I can handle my self hahahaha."

Seungwan said.

"Okay bye wan~ah see yah later."

Seulgi said and hugged Wendy before she leave.

 

 

 

In the tree trunk.

Meanwhile the three genius idiots are celebrating because the stupid bear is now gone in their plan for now.

"Unnieeeeeeee!it's your chance now."

Yeri said happily.

"What should I do?"

Joohyun said nervously.

"Kissed her already and take her to bed Unnie."

Joy said sarcastically.

That earned a smacked from the second Maknae and a glared from Irene.

"Aish!you and your erted thoughts."

Yeri said.


"Ouch that hurt you know😭"

Joy said while being a drama queen she is.

"Seriously what should I do?"

Joohyun said.

"Just talk to her and know her then bam!make her feel comfortable with you."

Yeri said.

While smiling at her unnie.

"Fighting unnie remember if you didn't success I will make seungwan fall for me instead HAHAHAH."

Joy said teasingly.


Joohyun rolled her eyes at joy jokingly.


"Thanks Joy and Yeri."

Joohyun said.


And slowly she approach the most stunning pretty nerd named seungwan that makes her heart flutters and makes her feels this crazy butterflies flying and messing at her stomach.

'You can do this Joohyun remember that you are the prettiest baechu of all.'

Joohyun said at herself.


"H-hi Seungwan."

Joohyun said Nervously.

That makes seungwan startled a little bit and turn her gaze at the person who called her.

"Oh hi hello..?"

Seungwan said not so sure to call the person next to her so she just smile after she say hello to the girl.

"Ah.hehehe I forgot where's my manners I'm Joohyun,Bae Joohyun but you can also call me Irene."

Joohyun said shyly at seungwan.


"Ohh.So you are the Bae Joohyun,Seulgi was talking about.I heard good things about you."

Seungwan said.

"Really?I mean are you sure Seulgi says good things about me?!"

Joohyun asked confusedly.

She frowned because as far as she knows the three of them are known for pulling prank and making fun of others.they are all known for being spoiled brats except Seulgi she's one of the most fluffy creature that can't hurt anyone.So why seulgi lie about them?

Joohyun thought about it maybe seulgi wants a fair game that makes Joohyun smiled after all seulgi is seulgi.That bear girl is the most thoughtful person she knew.

Her bubble thoughts burst when Seungwan speak again.

"Why,Did I say something wrong?"

Seungwan asked.

"Actually no...there is nothing wrong it is us seulgi told you a little bit different."

Joohyun said.

Joohyun don't want to lie at her just to impressed the girl she like, she want seungwan to like her for who she really is and not to be someone she don't know just to make seungwan like her.Not that she don't like seulgi's way of introducing them to seungwan she just want to be true not only to the girl but also for herself.


"As you can see awhile ago,ahmm we kinda bullied you a little bit."

Joohyun said embarrassed at her action towards the girl a while ago.

"Oh...about that its not that big deal for me Joohyun~ah.Thank you for being true to yourself ."

Seungwan said.

Then suddenly out of nowhere seungwan pinch Joohyun's cheek gently.That makes the bunny blushed at the girls action.

"Omo Joohyun~ah You're so cute."

Wendy squealed  at joohyun's cute reaction.

"Hehehe, Thank you Seungwan."

Joohyun said.

Seungwan smiled at her sweetly that makes Joohyun's heart skip a bit.

', Am I in love with you Seungwan~ah?'


Joohyun thought.


After a minute of silence between them Joohyun finally have a courage to asked seungwan something.

"Seungwan C-can I ask you for a-a d-date?"

Joohyun said while stuttering while the cute nerd girl just giggled at her.

"Of course you can.hahahaha.See you later cutieeee Bae."

Seungwan said at the frozen Joohyun who looks like a statue.

After Seungwan Go Joy and Yeri decided to approach the frozen Joohyun.

"Unnie are you okay?"

Yeri asked worriedly.

"Omo I think Joohyun unnie's soul was taken by seungwan already."


"Y-yeriii J-j-jooyyyyyy, S-she just called me cutie bae,SHE CALLED ME CUTIE BAE OH MY HOLY ING CABBAGE SEUNGWAN CALLED ME CUTIE BAE!"

Joohyun said excitedly while carrying harshly the poor yeri.

"Unnie s-stop being a psychopath and put me down this instance before I steal your precious fabric conditioners and throw it somewhere."

Yeri threatened her unnie.

"Yup I win the bet little Yeri unnie turn into a psychopath give me the ten bucks you promised."

Joy said while grinning.

"Yah you two mini spawn of Satan you make a bet on me how could you two?!"

Joohyun asked in disbelief.

"Sorry but we can't help too your just to funny awhile ago that's why."

Joy and Yeri said.

"You two little devils will be my death of me,I just cannot with you two."

Joohyun said with a sighed.