Chapter 6

My happily ever after

The room that was shared by the four girls are now in a big chaos, thanks to our little friend Kim Yerim, and her genius Ideas the three other girls gone insane. She did contact Saeron her bestfriend to accompany her at the fair and the said girl say yes to her immediately but the problem is  she doesn’t have a contact to her Seungwan unnie so how on earth is she going to invite the girl? Well she came up with the plan of stealing information that may help her in Joohyun’s phone but unfortunately she can’t unlock the phone of the older girl so she sighed again Because her smart brain can’t create an idea  on how to contact that girl so she came up with plan of hiring a private hacker . And finally after almost forever waiting to have Seungwan’s  contact number she  finally got it thanks to her private hacker friends and her great connections. She didn’t waste her time and call the said girl right away.

 

“Hello, may I speak to Ms. Son Seungwan?”

 

Yeri said politely.

 

“Oh this is Seungwan, speaking how may I help you?”

 

Seungwan said from the other line while frowning at the sudden call because as far as she know her family and only Joohyun knows her private  phone number so how this stranger get it? Seungwan thought.

 

“Ahmm. This  is Kim Yeri one of Joohyun unnie’s friend.”

 

Yeri said.

 

“Oh really, so Yeri-sshi  how may I help you?”

 

Seungwan said.

 

“About that we kind of  planning to invite you to come with us in the fair, but you know our joohyun was kinda shy to invite you so I as her friend do the honor to contact you and I’m sorry if I steal you contact number to her phone secretly hehehe.”

 

Yeri said ,and the little girl hopes that Seungwan will buy her lies because what she did was kinda creepy hiring a private hacker to get someone’s private information really a big no for her but she didn’t have any choice so she lied to the girl.

 

“Oh it was fine Yeri-sshi so when and where is this fair?”

 

Seungwan said immediately.

 

“Oh sweet Joohyun will be glad if she knew about this, that you agreed thank you unnie. And by the way it will be tomorrow we will fetch you tomorrow morning ahmm… maybe around 10:30 AM.”

 

Yeri said excitedly that makes the other girl giggles.

 

“Okay  Yeri-sshi. Say hi for me to your Joohyun unnie.”

 

Seungwan said and was about to hung-up when yeri talked again.

 

“Ah there is unnie can you do me a favor? please don’t tell joohyun unnie that I already asked you. Because I want her to ask you personally hahaha. I just kinda contact you to be sure that you will come with us because maybe just maybe this unnie of mine sometimes became a big, big coward.”

 

 

Yeri  said hoping the girl will do it.

 

“Oh sure Yeri-ah.”

 

Seungwan said

 

“Okay unnie thanks goodbye.”

Yeri said.

“Goodbye.”

 

Seungwan said.

 

 

Then their conversation end just like that but Yeri was glad that seungwan was not that hard to approached and take the  offer immediately. That makes her little plan became more easy as she thought. Now she just need  her three idiot unnies do the rest  for sure her plan will be successful and this will be a great show to watch. Yeri smirked at how smart she was to have this idea.*insert evil laugh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

The three girl in their separate rooms thinking of what they can do, they are all nervous because one of them needs to invite seungwan at the fair. The two girls   Seulgi and Joy are confused on how to contact Seungwan because they don’t have any address or contact number that they can be used to invite the girl, while Joohyun is now thinking if she should invite her personally or just send her a text or to call her.

 

AT SEULGI BEAR’S ROOM

 

“Aish I should have get her number when we are eating at the cafeteria a few days ago before I leave her there, stupid bear and now what should I do?”

 

Seulgi said her room while eating and munching her precious pringles and gummy bears. Meanwhile joy is in front of a big mirror inside her room talking to herself. ‘creepy isn’t it?’

 

 

PRETTY JOY’S ROOM

 

 

“Mirror, mirror on the wall whos the---oh wait no. I already know that I’m the prettiest of them all. But  Let me rephrase it.”

 

Joy said she cleared and speak again.

 

“Ehem, mirror mirror on the wall do you know Seungwan’s number?”

 

Joy said in front of the wall. The mirror on wall didn’t response at all.

 

“Aish, I knew it this pretty lady in front of me also has a crush on Seungwan unnie! You looked just like me but, I’m sure that I’m prettier than you hmppft.”

 

Joy said to her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

BUNNY BAE JOOHYUN’S ROOM

 

 

Joohyun kept on walking  back in forth in her room thinking of how should she invite her precious son Seungwan in to the fair.

 

“What should I do? Should I just go their because I miss her already and invite her too or  just call her Through the phone?”

 

Joohyun said to no one, then an angel appeared on her right shoulder. She frowned why on earth their would be an little angel in her right  shoulder? ‘she thought.’

 

“You should go there to her house and invite her personally, because it was more sincere and true…”

 

The angel Joohyun said and was about to continue talking ,  When an evil Joohyun appeared in her left shoulder and speak.

 

“Yeah for now I will agree to this angel, you should go their personally so you could see her precious y HAHAHA.”

 

The evil Joohyun said smirking evilly at the bunny girl and the angel Joohyun.  The angel Joohyun  just frowned at the evil Joohyun suggestion, but the angel just shrugged at least they have convinced the bunny girl to go there personally.

 

 

“Okay then I have to go now, Thanks for the advice again.”

 

The evil and the angel joohyun smiled and then vanished in thin air just like that. Making  Joohyun scratched her head in confusion. ‘Whatta weird day for me?’ joohyun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note: hi guys im thinking of abandoning this story because maybe it was too boring what do you think of this should i just stop writing and continuing this fanfic? :'(