Chapter 7

My happily ever after

    

          Its already 10:30 PM and Joohyun is here at the front of sons mansion, and again she was having a trouble if she will rang the doorbell or not it’s almost  10 minutes and Joohyun is still standing there. The bunny girl was startled when a husky man talked.

 

“Excuse me miss, but what are you doing here?”

 

The man asked at Joohyun curiously.

 

“Ahmm… I am looking for Seungwan Mr.”

 

Joohyun said nervously at the man in front of her.

 

“Oh do you mean Miss  Seungwan, sure I know her because I’m her personal butler.”

 

The man said to Joohyun and explained at her.

 

“Yes Mr., ahmm do you mind if I asked your name Sir? And  By the way im joohyun, bae joohyun.

 

Joohyun said.

 

“You can call me Mr. Park, Ms. Bae. Okay then follow me, Ms. Bae and I will lead you to Ms. Seungwan’s room.”

 

Mr. Park said.

 

The girl nodded. Mr. Park opened the gate for them and they both enter the mansion Joohyun was still amazed at how big  Seungwan’s home and she thought it must be  lonely living here alone in such a big room. While her eyes are still wondering around of couple workers or maids bowed at her synchronizedly at her Joohyun smiled at them to show her gratefulness at them. Then Mr. Park  speak at her.

 

“Ms. Bae, you may now take your sit here and just wait for Ms. Seungwan to arrive.”

 

Mr. Park said politely and bowed at her before the man take his leave.

 

After a couple  of minutes a girl wearing her blue pajamas  walked down from the stairs, that makes Joohyun felt a butterflies in her stomach doing some summersaults and messing at her. The hamster like  girl smiled at her that makes Joohyun smiled back at her unknowingly, she was sure that she will melt in no time because of Seungwan’s soft and warm smile she’s doing.

 

“Oh Joohyun what makes you come here,  its kinda late right?”

 

Seungwan said at her still wearing her bright smile that Joohyun loves.

 

“I’m here to asked you if you want  join us tomorrow.”

 

Joohyun asked at her while scratching her not so itchy nape.

 

“Seungwan swear that she is near to sqeaul here because of Joohyun’s cuteness while asking her for the fair that Yeri asked her just an hour ago.”

 

“Okay I’ll go with you, hahaha.”

 

Seungwan said immediately at the dumbfounded girl in front of her.

 

“Hey  joohyun are you okay?”

 

Seungwan asked in worried because the girl is spacing out.

 

“Ah y-yeah I’m fine Seungwan-ah don’t mind me.hahaha.”

 

Joohyun said nervously at the girl, seungwan smiled again.

 

“Okay then  you should go home now its late Joohyun-ah.”

 

Seungwan said at joohyun while pouting cutely.

 

‘Ugh! So cute don’t make me do something crazy to you wannieeee don’t pout like that because I might not resist my self to pound at you and kiss you.’ Joohyun thought.

 

Joohyun smiled nervously she take a deep breathe to calm her self and reply at Seungwan immediately.

 

“Y-yes I should go now thanks Seungwan and goodnight.”

 

Joohyun said at seungwan.

 

But before Joohyun takes her leave Seungwan held her wrist and kissed Joohyun’s cheek again.  Joohyun stood froze in her spot, eyes widen and was still little bit agape. Then Seungwan whispered something at Joohyun’s ear that makes the bunny girl blushed furiously.

 

“Goodnight Hyunnie sweet dreams.”

 

Seungwan said at the bunny girl.

 

Joohyun was speechless she can still feel seungwan’s hot breath at her bare neck and her sweet voice was still lingering at her ears. She smiled widely before she leave the mansion and enter her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE FAIR

 

The other girls seulgi, joy, yeri and saeron  are now on the fair while joohyun is still missing they woke up this morning with a piece of hanging at the door from joohyun that she will be late a little bit but because she need to do something.

 

 “Joohyun is still not here.”

 

Seulgi said.

 

“Yeah and I think we should just start the fun without her.”

 

Joy said.

 

“No I’m sure she will be here in a minute.”

 

Yeri said but she’s getting nervous that Joohyun and Seungwan left them.

 

‘Noooo this is not happening what about my plan?huhuhu.’ Yeri thought.

 

“Let’s just wait for Joohyun unnie.”

 

Saeron said to them and give yeri a comfortable squeezed in the hand. To comfort the girl beside her yeri smiled at her to say thanks at the girl .

 

“Guys if you want to bang each other then just go!”

 

Joy said at them teasingly. The two younger girls blushed furiously at what joy said.

 

“Yah Joy don’t polute their innocent mind they are still  young.”

 

Seulgi said.

 

“Oh sorry about that grandma bear.”

 

Joy said.

 

“I’m not a grandma Joy, I’m still young Joohyun is the grandma you are talking about.”

 

Seulgi said

 

“You know what guys you two should get marry already because you keep on bickering like a married couple.”

 

Yeri said.

 

The two looked at each other and burst into laughter at what they heard.

 

“Hahaha. Good joke yeri ah.”

 

Seulgi said.

 

“Ew that was grossed you little devil.”

 

Joy said at yeri. But the youngest just shrugged.

 

“Hmm…okay. But we should just pair up then while Joohyun unnie is not here.”

 

She said uninterestedly at them.

 

“Okay then.”

 

They all said.

 

Seulgi and Joy decided to paired up Yeri and Saeron to living Irene alone because they thought that maybe Joohyun will not come. Then Yeri received a text from joohyun.

 

 

“We are on the way yeri ah.”

 

Joohyun texted her.

 

Yeri smiled widely  knowing that her plan will not be wasted.

 

 “Okay unnie we will wait you here. And you are with Seungwan unnie right?”

 

Yeri texted.

 

 

“Oh! yes shes here  with me now. Okay gotta go yeri ah bye.”

 

Joohyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys lets go and have some fun.”

 

Yeri said to them with a smirk.