chapter 1

My happily ever after

wendy was sent by her father at seoul to pursue her study at south korea her plane landed exactly 1:30 AM.

   Her butler Mr. park Bow and opened the car for her because he knows how tired Wendy is, Wendy lazily enter the car but she never forget to thank and smile at mr. park to show some respect to Mr.Park before she enter the car. 

      She choose to sit at the backseat because it was more comfortable to take a short nap.
         Mr. park started the engine and drive safely all the way to the Son's mansion after almost a half an hour traveling they finally arrived at the mansion.

 

"young master wake up already we finally arrived."

Mr. Park said.


Wendy tiredly open her eyes to see her personal butler Mr. Park smiling at her and telling her that they finally arrived at Son's mansion.


      She grabbed her other personal belongings while Mr. Park and the other maids grabbed her luggage bags and put it into her bedroom after that they finally left Wendy at her bedroom alone to take some rest.

 

 


In The Morning 

 

 

Wendy woke up feeling energized again she breathe the fresh morning air of seoul, she miss this feeling of being free from all the burdens of being the son's second daughter. 
     
           It's not like she doesn't like her family or her life it's just that they have to marry someone they didn't even know just for the sake of their own company luckily wendy wasn't the first child of Son but she was worried about her older sister seunghee.

Because as the First Child of their parents Seunghee needs to fulfill her task to marry one of the Son/Daughter of their other business partner.

 

They know that it was unfair for them to not be able to choose who they really love. And seungwan really pity her older sister's fate.

 

            But seunghee already promised to seungwan that she will always update her younger sister of her well being so that wendy won't  be worried about her, Wendy and seunghee are really close and overprotected to each other that's why until now they have their connection.

 

   But unfortunately wendy can't attend her sister's wedding because she already flew to Korea to continue her studies, but wendy was glad that her sister's groom will be Eric nam he was wendy's bestfriend since they were little so wendy knows that her sister will be safe.


And she also know that Eric and Seunghee have a feelings for each other it's just that this two are shy to admit it to their selves.


So Wendy thinks that their fate of being a daughters of Son's is not that bad after all.

 


Back to our story

 


     Wendy start her morning routine because today was her first day At seoul national university,
   She needs to meet the head principal personally to talk about her requirements and other things for being a  new transferee.

     And because Wendy decided to hide her true identity.So she come up with a name of Son Seungwan which is her Korean name and not as the known Wendy Son the second daughter or second heir of SON’S ENTERPRISE.


    For now wendy wants a simple and ordinary life, she wants to be herself and not as the rich and powerful Son Wendy.Because from this day on she will be the simple college student Son Seungwan.

 

     Mr. Park accompanied wendy at the gate of the university to make sure that wendy was safe Mr. Park tell his men to spy wendy 24/7 wherever she may go that was Mr. Son order to Mr. Park before wendy leave.

"Are you sure Ms.Son that you don't want us to you?"

Mr.park asked worriedly.

Wendy just smiled and nod her head.

"I'm very sure Mr. Park and just call me Seungwan Ms.Son was too formal."


Wendy said.

"Okay Ms. Wendy have a good day."

Mr. Park said.

Waving a goodbye to Wendy.


After Mr. Park leave Wendy alone,
She was now heading to the principal’s office when a group of students came to her sight two tall girls and two (danshins)not that tall just same as her height. 

She shivered when one of the girl touched her arm.


"Hey you’re new right?"


Said the Tall beautiful girl.


Wendy just nodded.


"Are you deaf?we all know that joohyun eonnie is pretty but damn did cat got your tongue?"


The tall pretty and little satan girls high five to each other that makes the older girl named Joohyun smirked.

Wendy noticed the other stares of the students at them so she just stay silent to avoid more trouble because it was her first day at this university.


"Joohyun eonnie what can you say about this new girl?"

Yeri asked.

While all of them are observing the fidgeting Wendy.

"Hahaha.It seems like god just sent her new fallen angel for us to be our playmate in hell."


Joy said while smirking at the wendy.

Wendy kept looking at the ground while the four girls are talking about her she didn’t talk back so that they will stop but they didn’t unfortunately.

"Yeah it seems like that joy, but I don’t like nerds at all so pass."


Joohyun said without even staring at seungwans face.


Because base on her observation this new girl here is not her taste at all because of her style.

"Okay then."

Joy said.


It looks like Joohyun and her gang was not that interested at all at seungwan so they just ignored her but not seulgi it seems like there is something special about this new girl she was about to approach wendy
when the principal saw them and took wendy away from them before something bad happen.


"Hey all of you get away from our new student don’t you dare to touch or do something to her or I will tell your parents to sent you abroad and take your credit cards as your punishments."


The principal said.

Seulgi was taken aback at the sudden accusation of the principal even the three girls turn around just to see who yelled at them and called them spoiled brats.

"Woah there!Mr. Choice as you can see we didn't do anything bad to this newbie."

Joohyun said defending herself and the girls.

 

"Aww. Pweaseeee Mr. Choi don’t do that we are not doing anything harmful to her we are just talking to her that’s it."


Joy said and gave him a fake smile.


"Yeah that’s right Mr. Choi we are making friends with Ms. Newbie. And sorry if you misunderstood our presence here."


Seulgi said politely and bow her head.

 

The three just glared secretly at seulgi but pretends to smile at Mr.Choi to avoid his suspicions.


"Good I trust seungwan on you Seulgi but please seungwan avoid this three other brats seungwan they are no good to you,But we need to go now."

Mr. Choi said to wendy and seulgi.


Seulgi just smiled at Mr.choi and wendy.


"Now miss Son follow me to my office I need you to fill up some forms and some papers to be an official student of our university."


Seungwan smiled at the principal but the smile also took the attention of the four other students which are Yeri, Joy, Joohyun And also Seulgi.

"Wtf guys did you see that ?"


Joy asked because she can't believe at what she saw.


"Well I didn’t expect that she’s that ahmm… pretty cute? I think for a nerd."


Yeri said she was also shocked at what she saw.


"This is bad I just make my self look so bad infront of that babe bull."


Joohyun said angrily.Irene was some kind of pissed off because she didn't thought about the new girl has a different charm.


"I knew it I told you guys hahahahha.I guess the luck is on my side for now good luck to the rest of you."


Seulgi said and smirked to the girls.

Seulgi was the only one that is happy because Mr. Choi just chose her to take care of the new cute student.

While the other three girls are having a bad mood because of that.

That they didn't saw Seulgi run towards Mr.Choi and The new girl.

"Bye girls see yah later!"

Seulgi said teasingly.

"Hey you seulgi comeback here that was so unfair!"


Joy yelled the three of them was totally annoyed.


"That bear I’ll make sure to get that cute nerd girl first."


Joohyun said.


"What the eonnie that’s was so unfair I hate you" 


Yeri said at the happy bear like girl.

 

 

and the story just started because of that....

 


authors note: I'm so sorry if there will be a grammatical errors or typos I'm not that good At english and forgive me if this update was very late.please keep on supporting me even though my writing skills is not that good I'm still new at this thank you guys.