Chapter seven : The truth (the end)

Body talk

I knocked at her door, she got out but closed the door as soon as she saw me, so I knocked repetedly until she opened again.

 

"What ?"

 

How could she just ask that ? I was so angry at her for doing this to me, it was unexplainable, I could feel the rage inside me. Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding, but I just couldn’t stop my self. I grabed her hair and pulled her outside, in the rain, it wasn’t fair that I would be the only one sick after that fight.

 

"What ?! You’re asking me what ? Really ? You slept with him ! And you want him again?!When I am with him ?!"

"You’re just an other girl ! Like me ! You’re nothing to him !"

"It doesn’t matter ! How could you do this ?! Why didn’t you told me ?!"

 

She just wouldn’t speak. I let go of her hair and screamed again, "why" I didn’t knew why I was about to cry, I was feeling like a monster.

Then, I saw the car. I looked at it surprised, he was inside, with his phone. Jisoo looked at hers too, and she suddenly started to scream.

 

"Why ?! She said, why ?!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU ?!"

 

She threw her phone at me and I caught it to read the text, it was from Jay, saying "I have a girl now". I knew he was talking about me.

It could have been enough for me, I should have got to the car, and leave Jisoo alone to her madness. But I didn’t mooved, I looked at what used to be my friend, and she looked at me.

 

"Why always you ?! HE ALWAYS CHOOSE YOU ! AND YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE HIM !"

"What ?"

"YES ! ALWAYS ! Why ?! He chose you again ! Among all the girls in the club ! AGAIN ! And you just can’t walk away ! You can’t !"

"What are you talking about ?"

"It’s easy right for you ? YOU TWO ARE TOXIC ! TOGETHER YOU ARE THE WORST ! But still... you go back to each other and start again... YOU HAD YOUR MEMORY DELETED ! YEAH ! YOU FORGOT BUT YOU TWO DATED BEFORE !"

"Are you insane ?"

"NO ! EVERYONE KNOWS JUST NOT YOU TWO ! YOU ARE THE WORST! Because after all this time... after all you’ve been through you got a second chance, he got one too, I DIDN’T ! I remember how you two were, so angry, so sad, mad all the time, and you broke my heart you know that ?! I LOVED HIM ! You took him away from me, and all of that just to delete it all ! And now that it should be over, that I managed to forgive you, you do it again... Just like before !"

 

I couldn’t hear to more of this, she was probably insane wasn’t she ? This time she grabbed me, by the hand, pulled me in her appartment and took pictures from her desk, I knew the people on the pictures, but I didn’t knew when they had been taken.

They had been developped, so I could see the date on the back of the pictures. A year ago.

I looked at the picture again, Jay, me, embrassing each other on the beach, an other one of us sleeping together in his sheets.... He had different hair back then.. Him with my paren’ts cat....

 

"What is this... Is it a joke ?"

 

My head was hurting so bad, what was this ? How did it all happened ?

She gave me a card, with a name on it. Dr.Dream. The note was simple :"Delete your bad memories." There was a website too, had I really been with Jay before and decide to delete him from my memory ? Looking at Jisoo’s face that was the truth, about why she was so upset, about why Eunae was so mysterious, how she knew me so well, it had all happened before, almost the same way. The not at all surprised look on Taecyeon’s face, how he remembered my name, why he wasn’t awkward with me... All of it... I was living it AGAIN, and they were too....

 

"Does... Does Jay know ?"

"No. He deleted you too, and again, he’s choosing you over me. AGAIN !"

 

She was crying, I took the pictures with me, they were still mine, even if the memories weren’t.

I had new memories waiting to be created, and this time, I promised to myself, I wouldn’t deleted any of it.

 

 

 

For those who don't know it I took inspiration from the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" for the end, I know it's short and blurry but this way you can try to guess what is going to happen with Jay and Myunhee. Hope you enjoyed the story !