Chapter Six : Blurred Feelings

Body talk

The bed was warm, comfortable, but I had to get up, he was again sleeping his back facing me. I didn’t woke him up this time, I was too tired, and he was too.

I put on my clothes and realized I couldn’t find my watch... I sighed, he would find it.

I got out of the room and faced Taecyeon. I wasn’t expecting to run into him and got hickup.

 

"Oh... I said. Great, what a brilliant mind you got there Myunhee !"

"Well hello, he smiled, I guess Jay’s asleep."

"Yeah..."

"And you’re leaving ?"

"Yeah... I repeated avoiding to look inside his eyes."

"Ok. Then... Have a good day."

"Yeah... You too..."

 

I sighed when I finally got out, relieved it was just a short encounter. I had no idea why Taecyeon was making me so nervous every time I ran into him. Maybe because he was tall and big, and handsome. But there was something about his voice, and eyes, like if he was angry, or upset, I just couldn’t bare it.

Jay didn’t found my watch, but I found Jisoo waiting at my door.

 

"Hey, I said, confused and worried in the same time, what are you doing here ?"

"I wanted to apologize but clearly I didn’t had to. You’re sleeping with him aren’t you ? That’s where you were, his place."

"Jisoo I can explain it’s..."

"Complicated ? I’m not stupid Myunhee, you can lie as much as you want to yourself but not to me. You do it because it makes you feel like things have changed for you, like you’re not the pathetic mess you used to be. Let me remind you something, the way you behave prooves how worse you are then before. She put a bag in my hands, these are you stuffs I found in my place. Don’t ever talk to me again you ."

 

I just couldn’t found what to say to her, I couldn’t defend my self or search for her forgiveness and explanation. I was speechless. She left before I could decide if I wanted to speak or not.

I couldn’t take it anymore. Why was everything like this ? Who was I ? How could I defend myself if I didn’t knew who I was defending ?

And why did my footsteps kept leading me there ? To his place ?

He was outside, leaning on a car, speaking to a women. She grabbed his shirt and they kissed, I looked away, it was awkward to watch him making out with an other girl.

I wasn’t jealous, I knew he wasn’t a faithful guy, and he wasn’t my boyfriend anyway but... Wasn’t I enough ? How many girls could he in a week ?

The car and girl disappeared, he saw me and cross the street with a naughty smile on his face.

 

"Did you forget something ?"

"No... I was just.."

"So.. did you missed me ?"

"No ! I sighed annoyed for no reason, I was just around."

"You can come upstairs if you want... He laughed, but Taecyeon’s still here. We should wait for him to leave before I undress you."

"I can come later."

"Come on he’s just taking a shower. He’ll leave soon."

 

Jay took my hand and I followed him against my will to a very awkward situation.

Taecyeon was just getting out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist and I blushed. I forgot how hot he was.

He looked at me, not at all surprised, a bright smile on his face.

 

"Already back ?"

"She can’t get enough of me, Jay said with a smile, you should get dressed."

"Why ? You’re afraid I might take her away from you ? He said winking at me."

 

The situation was uncomfortable, but I tried to be polite and smile.

I felt Jay pinching my , Taecyeon saw it but he quickly looked away, I didn’t wanted to make a scene but I knew it wasn’t right.

When Taecyeon left I looked a Jay and he sighed, guessing it wasn’t a pleasant conversation I was going to have with him.

 

"What ?"

"Why did you do that ? I asked, pinching my , joke around... It’s a little rude."

"You think ? Well I won’t do it. I didn’t thought it was an issue for you."

"What is that supposed to mean ? "

"Well you’re not that hard to get are you ?"

 

I bite my lip, that was hard to hear. I laughed and got closer to me, putting his hands on my waist.

 

"Are you angry ?"

"Yes."

 

He lift me and made me sat on the table.

 

"I might have a way to make you feel better."

"Oh really ?"

 

He went on his knees but I pushed away his head from me.

 

"How many girls do you see lately ?"

"Including you or not ? He said with a laughter."

"I’m serious !"

 

He sighed and got up, putting his arms around me on the table, he bend and I had to bend too to avoid the contact with me.

 

"Why ? Does it bother you that I see other girls ?"

"No."

"Liar."

 

I looked away and felt his lips on my neck.

 

"Do you want me to stop seeing them."

"Like you could."

"I’m serious."

 

I looked at him, he looked straight in my eyes.

 

"Do you want me to stop seeing other girls ?"

"I don’t know..."

"Decide. I will stop sleeping around if it bother’s you too much."

"Why would you do that ?"

"Why wouldn’t I ? "

 

I gulped, not sure if what I wanted to answer was true anymore. Could he actually do that ?

I kissed him, since clearly for us communication was easier through physic contact.

Before we went to sleep he huged me, it was the first time ever, well, it wasn’t exactly a lovely hug, but his hands wrapped my waist and he put his chest against my back.

 

"Myunhee ?"

"Yes ?"

"You know this isn’t a relationship right ?"

"Yes, I know you’re not... the relationship kind."

"But... I was serious about other girls."

"Why ?"

"I like you."

"You don’t know me."

"I know enough to like you. His breath against my neck made me shiver, I know you can’t drink. I know your body. "

"But..."

"I’m a little dysfunctional you know, so don’t expect to much from me. I won’t care for you, I won’t send you good night texts, and I won’t buy you flowers, not even for your birthday."

"I know.. I don’t want that from you anyway."

 

He smiled and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, his face was turned towards mine. For the first time.

His phone was keeping biping, it was annoying. It woke him up, a frown on his face, he took the phone and looked at the texts. He looked even angrier after that. I frowned, a little worried.

 

"What is it ?"

"It’s your friend again."

"My friend ?"

"Yeah, the one with all the earings... and like... Very long hair ?"

"Jisoo ?"

"Yeah..."

"You know her ?"

"Yeah we had once, like … a few weeks ago ? He yawned, since she’s been obsessive and annoying... She wants to meet me."

"WHAT ?!"

"I thought you knew since she was your friend."

"But.. When did this happened ?!"

"A few days after we met I guess ? She was in the club and really so..."

 

I felt sick, how was that even possible ? She willingly went with him after I did by mistake ? And now she wanted him again ?

I needed to see her, to hit her, talk to her... I wasn’t sure.