Chapter One : playboy

Body talk

"Hey look who’s coming."

"Playboy, answered Eunae said with a sarcastic smile."

"What is he doing here ? I said, I mean.."

"Shut up here he comes."

 

Eunae, Jisoo and me stopped talking and looked at Jay and his squad walked without a look for us. I sighed, I couldn’t decide if it was bothering me or not. In highschool I hated Jay, Taecyeon, all of them. Eunae hated them too even if she wasn’t in my highschool at that time, she was in the other highschool, the one our school would always compete again in litteraly everything they could find, sport, chest, grades, trips...

 

"I mean, he could have chose any other college in the city, I sighed, did he had to follow us here ?"

"Yeah, Jisoo approved, like we need that. I’m sure he is still a bully deep down inside."

"Probably, Eunae sighed, look at Wooyoung following like a dog, he hated those guys before."

"Because they weren’t in the same team, now they play together, why did they all go to the same school anyway ?"

"I think because they have a sport scholarship here, I looked at Eunae with a smile, let’s go. They can’t make us late to class anymore."

 

We got to class early and sat all together, we had took the same option so we could be together in at least one class.

I guess seeing our old bullies didn’t helped us focus on the teacher and we all started to think about highschool. It had been two years since we had left that place with not only happy memories.

The first day of highschool was promising, I remembered it all very well, because once everyone had choose their clubs and friends it was over.

Jay and his friends weren’t that much of bullies the first years, they were mostly following the senior bullies. I shivered, remembering how they were waiting for us at the exit of the bathroom with an evil smile.

 

"It’s not very nice in here, the tallest said, I think you should clean it. Now."

"Clean it with your jackets. Go."

 

At first we said no, obviously, then he grabbed Jisoo’s head and banged it on the door.

 

"So ? We’re waiting."

 

We wouldn’t moove, terrified this was actually happening with no adults around.

 

"Hey you, he said, take her jackets and put it in the toilet."

 

A guy called B-Ho, a really big but short friend of the tallest one took my jacket from me and did exactly what he was said to do. After that day we understood who was the boss in school.

We weren’t bothered every single day, I mean, we had some nice days too, but I guess it got worse after the seniors left and Jay was "left in charge" as he said. It was mostly worst because of his bad temper and hormones constantly in the way.

Sometimes he would just look like he was going to practice and then enter the library find someone to bother -like shot him with his sport ball- and then leave again.

 

I remembered the day it happened to me, just sitting on the bench doing some drawing when he suddenly appearred. I wish I had ran away that day.

 

"Hey, I heard you bothered my friend."

"What ?"

 

He looked to the fiel, his "friends" were here, among them two girls, the first one I recognize as Taehee, a beautiful I hated.

 

"I bothered her ? Sure it’s not the other way around ?"

"What ? He said."

"Nothing. So what did I do ?"

"You’re trying to steal her boyfriend."

"Taecyeon ?"

"You see, you even know his name."

"Everyone knows his name."

"Not everyone is aloud to say it out loud."

 

I didn’t knew what to say, it was bull, but Jay didn’t cared for my frustration, he just wanted to put on a good show for his so called friends. So he dragged me to the field just in front of Taehee and Taecyeon. They looked like a married couple. A bored married couple but still.

 

"She is guilty she confessed."

"You want Taecyeon ? Taehee said, you ? Look at you. You are nothing to him ok ?"

"I don’t care, I said."

"Oh but you do. I can see it in your foxy eyes !"

 

She slaped me right on the face, I was so surprised I didn’t even thought about giving her a slap too. She was going to do it again but Taecyeon grabed her.

 

"Stop it Taehee ! You know this could go against you !"

"Let me go !"

 

Taecyeon looked at me, I was pissed, but I only wanted to go back to my buisness. Jay had a smirk on his face.

 

"A girl’s fight could be exciting."

 

Taehee got out of Taecyeon’s watch and she pulled my hair, so I pulled hers.

It wasn’t really a fight but it still got us both into the principale’s office. After that day Taehee would bother me every single day.

 

"Do you know Taehee and Taecyeon broke up ?"

"What ?"

 

I was dragged back in the present by Eunae’s voice and she smiled.

 

"Seems like they weren’t perfect afterall."

 

I sighed and gave back her smile to Eunae, it was all behind us now, wasn’t it ?

 

"Hey, Myunhee, you’re coming to the party tonight right ?"

"Yes, I said with a nod, of course."

 

After class I rushed home to sleep for an hour before getting ready for the night.

 

"What are you going to wear ? Eunae asked on a text."

"I don’t know yet, jeans I guess and you ? Dress ?"

"Of course dress, do you really need to ask ?"

 

I laughed, since we got to college Eunae liked to wear dresses a lot, and she was right to do so, she was very hot. Even if she wasn’t exactly looking for a boyfriend I was sure any guy would have love to be with her.

I wore jeans like a said, blue one with a bodysuit mostly made of lace, I liked how lace felt on my skin, it was soft, fragile, of course my s were hidden behind a bralette. Of course it was ier than what I usually wore, but we were going to club and club’s dress code was always "hot".

I joined Eunae and Jisoo at the bar, they were with Kyunhee and Hyeri, both had bring their friends who were boys. I already knew Hyunki who was Hyeri’s younger brother, Jinyoung I knew too, he was Kyunhee’s something unclear. The two others I didn’t knew. We started to drink at the bar, I learned one of the two new guys was called Jimin and the other one was Namjoon.

 

"So you don’t smoke Myunhee ? Namjoon asked as we went outside for some air."

"No, you do ?"

"Does it bother you ?"

"Not at all, go ahead, I smiled."

 

He started to smoke without a word, after a while he looked at me and smiled.

 

"You come here often ?"

"I wouldn’t say often, why ?"

"Looks like the barman has a thing for you."

"Oh... I smiled again, I didn’t realized."

"So... you care ?"

"Not really, I smiled without pointing out I had kissed the barman, you care ?"

"I did, he laughed, but now I know I have my chances."

 

A little smirk appeared on his lips, and his eyes glinced at me in the dark.

 

"What makes you think so ?"

"Do you not like guys ?"

"I do, I said, I mean I’m straight..."

"Are you sure ? Ever kissed a girl before ?"

"Maybe."

"y."

"Why do all guys think it’s y ?"

 

He didn’t answered, so I went back inside after exchanging one last smile with him, everyone was ready for the club. I took one last shot of tequila before going, maybe that was the one too much shot.

We went to the club all happy and drunk, what was the music again ? I couldn’t remember, I didn’t remember how I got home, I just remember how fun it was, how dark his eyes were.