...

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

I did what he told me to. Everything suddenly got dizzy, It suddenly turned into two Taemins then four then.....everything became black...

To be continued

Taemin's P.O.V

I letted Senhyeon's head lay on my lap while I cleaned her. Blood started dripping down her head. I was watching them fight and I think this happened because Hyuna pushed Senhyeon to the floor too hard making her hit her head. I was thinking while cleaning Senhyeon's blood. Senhyeon's eyes started to close..

"Senhyeon?" I asked. 

"Senhyeon Ah... Gwanchanayo?" I asked as I shook her.

"SEOHYEON!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!??!??" I asked.

She stayed still, I picked her up bridal style and ran out of the bathroom. Senhyeon Ah I know your just fainting.. don't die.. 

I thought as I carried her. People were looking at me weirdly as I ran out of the WOMEN's bathroom. I carried Senhyeon in my hands and ran as fast as I could.

I started to dial Onew's number while I'm holding Senhyeon in my arms. I put it on speaker.

"Yeboseyo?" Onew answered.

"HURYY HELP ME IM AT THE WATER PARK NEXT TO THE MALL COME FAST!!!" I yelled into the phone.

After 5 minutes they came. Wow they really did come fast. I ran into our van and placed Senhyeon down.  We ran into the dorm and I placed Senhyeon on her bed. Key ran in with a damp towel. He handed it to me as I put it on Senhyeon's forehead. "Senhyeon, fighting!" I wispered with my fist up in the air. "Uhh what are you doing??" Minho asked with a weirded look on his face. I giggled and put my hand behind my neck.

 

Your P.O.V

I woke up and found myself at my room. 

"Huh? How'd I get here?" I wispered. I looked at my side and saw Taemin.

"Taemin?" I asked.

"Huh?" he replied.

"How'd I get here?" I asked.

"You fainted.." He told me.

I nodded and looked at Taemin closely. "Taemin Ah.. Have you been crying?" I asked. I saw tear stains on his cheeks. "Aishh no, now leave me alone," he yelled at me and just slammed the door. He's so timid..

I got up and changed into:

AAAAAkEvQewAAAAAAF4DgQ.jpg?v=11852280010

I walked downstairs. 

Minho used his aegyo then ran up to me, "Senhyeon Ah.. what are you doing up? You should be sleeping,"  he said crossing his arm trying to be my "Umma." "Well I'm better, but I'm bored here," I replied. 

Minho pretended that there was a light bulb on his head. He called Taemin and his hyungs. We all sat on the couch. "Can we please please please please please please please please please--" Jonghyun cutted Minho off, "Uhh... hurry up and tell us," Jonghyun said. "okaysoiwannagotosuperjunior'sdormbecauseihaveneverbeentherebeforesocanwecanwecanwe?????" Minho talked in fast speed. "Okay... not that fast," Jonghyun said. "Okay, I said... Can we go to super junior's dorm because I have never been there before so can we can we can we?" Minho asked for the third time. Jonghyun nodded and we made our way to Super junior's dorm.

I knocked on the door and Henry opened the door.Henry smiled like a little kid in pajamas. Eunhyuk and Donghae was chasing each other. Yesung and Ryeowook was playing ball. Everything like clothes and shoes are everywhere around the floor. Leeteuk was teasing Shindong by running away with Shindong's donut. Zhou mi and Kyuhyun was on their Wii jumping around and bumping into each other. Hankyung and Heechul was playing tag catching each other and the rest was throwing and playing football.

Everyone stopped what they did when Henry yelled "SHUT UP!!!!" 

Shinee and me laughed. 

=========================================================================================================================

sowwie lame chappie xDD 

I'll update more when I have time xDD 

comment and subscribe