Will our love start?

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Your P.O.V

 

He put his hand around my shoulder and gave me a kiss ON THE LIPSSS!!! "Wa.." I studdered. "I-I think Y-you changed me... I seemed to be less meaner then I was before..." He said. I nodded and smiled..

After the ride, we saw chicken Onew hugging the chicken kart. "Yah!!!! Onew!! DON'T DIE FROM TOO MUCH CHICKEN IT CAN.... CAN MAKE YOU STUPIDER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!!" Taemin yelled while holding my hand. I start laughing but trying to hide it. "YAH!!!! IM NOT STUPID AND PLUS DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY PRECIOUS CHICKEN!!!!!!!!" Onew yelled back with his mouth full. "WELL IF YOU AREN'T STUPIDER THAN YOUR WERE BEFORE, HAVEN'T YOU LEARN NOT TO TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL?!?!?" I yelled and laughed while me and Taemin was at a distance. "HAAHHAHAH we are just playing don't take it by heart," I said with an aegyo smile.Taemin just rolled his eyes. We walked towards Onew behind his back. Taemin gave me an Let's-Take-Onews-Chicken look. I nodded and smiled. Taemin was on Onew's right and I was on the left. We both grabbed a chicken at the same time and ran. Chicken Onew picked up his bucket of chicken and ran as fast as he could to catch us. I ran back to Onew and returned his "Precious" chicken. I ran up back to Taemin and he returned his chicken too. "Comon lets go on another ride," I said happily. Taemin sighed and followed me. When we started to walk towards the slides, I saw... something that made me stop walking.. "Yahh why'd you stop??? Don't you have legs?" Taemin walked back and asked me coldly. "Uh.. I changed my mine lets go to the merry go round," I said trying to walk away but I felt someone holding my wrist. "COMON TAEMIN LET ME GO BEFORE MY EX COMES!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Your who?" Taemin asked, he looked hurt. My ex started to walk towards us. "Yahh why are you treating my girl like this?" My Ex said. My Ex grabbed Taemin's collar. "No, Taecyeon, stop, please," I said running up to Taemin. "Yahh, don't you remember me honey?" Taecyeon asked me. "Of course I remember you, I'm not your honey anymore, so STOP AND LET HIM GO!!" I yelled at Taecyeon. Taeyeon letted go of Taemin. Suddenly, I felt Taecyeon's hand wrapped around my waist, " Stop!!! IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!" I yelled pushing him away from me, aparently, he was too strong.

He leaned in and was about to kiss me when," YAH!!! LET HER GO YOU STUPID !" Taemin yelled. "Oh yeah, who r you?" Taecyeon asked trying to be tough. "I'm SHINee's Maknae, Taemin and.. I'm her boyfriend now will you stop and let her go!" Taemin yelled. His face filled with anger, he punch Taecyeon in the face. Taemin dragged me along with him and we went somewhere safe. Tears started to form in my eye, I didn't want to see Taecyeon again. I didn't want him to see me crying so I looked down while he dragged me.

 

Taemin's P.O.V 

I dragged Senhyeon along with me but I heard sniffing. I suddenly stopped walking. I turned around and I saw something shiney fell down her face. Wait a minute, is she crying? Omg HOW DO I MAKE HER HAPPY?!??!? I started to freak out but not literally I have to be manly in front of Senhyeon. I didn't know what to do so I put my hands on her shoulder, pulled her roughly, and I hugged her, her tears kept on coming down and I hugged her tighter. 

"K-K-Kams-sahamn-nida," She said while sniffing. 

I smiled when I heard her saying "Thankyou" I think I'm falling in love.. Am i?