A day with my bf pt 2

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

Taemin's P.O.V

We both held the bag and walked out of the shop. Suddenly, I felt someone holding my arm... I thought it was Senhyeon but she's on the Opposite side. I looked over and..."Taeminnie oppa.. " the girl said... I gasped and pulled my arms away from her. "Taeminnie oppa, you left me without saying one word, so.. we are still boyfriend and girlfriends," she said. I looked at Hyun Ae and shaking my head saying it's not true. She stood there with tears flowing up her eyes. She threw the bag with the couple tee in it and she threw the bubbletea cup and ran towards the door. "Senhyeon!!!" I yelled. 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

I can't believe I lost my girlfriend... and I just asked her out YESTERDAY!!! Grrr... FREAKIN Hye Rin!! 

"I left you a long time ago.. STUPID DON'T YOU REMEMBER?!?!?!?" I yelled at Hye Rin. I picked up the couple tee and ran after Senhyeon. 

 

Your P.O.V

I saw Taemin catching up to me. "Forget it Taemin, First it was Hyuna, and now it's that girl, Who is she?" I asked crying. He leaned in and hugged me but I pushed him away. "I'm sorry," he replied. He tried to lean in again, I pushed him again. "Stop it Taemin.. I have to think about this.." I said. We were still in the mall, people was still looking at us. I ran leaving him dumbfounded after I took the rose out of my purse and throwing it on the floor. But what he doesn't know is... I'm still in the mall behind a pleanted tree, I didn't want to truley leave him. 

 

Taemin's P.O.V

I'm so dumb, I should have ran after her, but I just stood there dumbfounded. I fell to my knees finding out that I couldn't handle the tears anymore. I started to tear up and putted my head on the ground punching the floor.I heard someone walking up to me, I looked up, it was Hye Rin with her angry face. "Haha!! I finally got revenge on your stinky life," she said with evil eye glare. I raised up her foot and kicked me, which my back. "Well, maybe.. hears another revenge for you freakin life," she said with her arms crossed. She raised her foot again and she stabbed me in the stomach."ARGGGG!!!" It was SOO painful, expecially when shes wearing heels. Hye Rin left. I was left there dumb founded. I made my way back up on my knees, I held my stomach in pain as tears stroll down my eyes. People in the mall was still looking at me. I clutched my stomach and crawled up to the rose that i proposed to her with. I picked it up and held it against my chest. "Senhyeon Ah... " I said while crying. 

 

Your P.O.V

I was behind the tree when I found Hye Rin coming up to Taemin. After about a minute, Taemin was laying there helpless, grabbing the rose and held it agaisnt his chest, I couldn't take it no more, I couldn't do nothing with to cover my mouth and cry.. I saw how he cried on the floor helpless.. I ran up to him. "Taemin oppa.. Are you okay?" I ran up to him with tears in my eyes. I lifted his head and putted it on my lap after I sat down. "I'm sorry oppa.. If it wasn't for me this wouldn't happen.." I replied. I ran my hand through his hair. He sat up and wipped my tears. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry oppa," I wispered. We both stood up wtill hugging. He didn't say nothing but his lips made his way up to my lips. He hugged me tightly. "It's okay, lets go home," he said. I grabbed the rose and he held the bag. He putted his arm around my shoulder while I touched his stomach where he had his injury. "Does it hurt?" I asked curiously. "Not when you are here, I'm staying strong for you," he said. We both smiled and went home.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Chappie done!! xD

Your welcomed to comment and subscribe