Unexpected

Past Love

"What are you going to do next, Hun?" Ong asked me after an hour of chatting there. But something bothered me.

"Urm?" He hummed and glanced towards me since I didn't answered him back. He gasped.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like..... you know. It was a habit. I thought I was-"

"Aaa.... what?" I cut him when he kept glancing to me.

"For calling you that. Well....." He stopped cause I know he's just changing the topic.

"It's okay. I don't care anymore. Just call me comfortable as you can." I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"God finally listen to my prayer. You don't know how much I missed calling you that." He hugged my shoulder.

"And you don't have any idea of how I miss your shoulder." I hugged his shoulder back and heard his giggle.

I opened my eyes and chuckled.

"Let's not be apart again, Hun!" Ong give his pinky finger and I quickly twined mine with his.

"Never! We are destined together till death apart us!" I said with full spirit and both of us laugh.

"We sound like a husband and wife."

"Shhhh!!"

*********

Ong drove me to the mall back because I told him to. Actually I want to go to a bookstore but each of them are close. I forgot there is an event today that majority of my neighbourhood took their day off. I told him not to bring me too far away because I have to go back myself.

Him?Of course he understand me.

"I leave you alone......" He went out to open my side door

"Oh yeah!!" I shout happily.

"Let me finish, you silly!" He knocked my head and I hissed.

"I leave you alone. But! TODAY only. There's no tomorrow. So...." He opened my seatbelt and I sighed.

"Enjoy your night." He smiled and forced me to come out. Well, in a gentle way.

"Okey okey fine. I get it." I rolled my eyes.

"Bubye!!" He waved to me but I pretended to ignore him. I know he's chuckling by himself while saying....

"Aisyy that girl...."

*******

I gasped. And panicked!!

What? I ran toward the entrance door when I heard the steel sliding down. It's not my lucky day to run in this kind of situation. I even ran into some book shelf and almost fell down because I can see nothing in the dark.

"Why did it close early, aisyy damn. I can't see anything." I stretched my left hand to the front to walk comfortable.

"Anyone there?" I shout. Aisyy why the bookstore so big. Plus I'm at the corner. Curse my luck.

"Hey!Hey!"

I blinked my eyes hearing a man voice. It seems like heading this way.

"Hey?" I replied but somehow weird. That voice somehow a bit familiar.

"Where're you?" The voice is goddamn near me.

"Omma!! You're too close to me!" I fell down myself ouf of shock.

"Ouchh my leg!!" I shout in pain. It's a relief that the painful one was not the cemented one. It's my left leg that is hurting now. My hand slowly rubbed it. Did I fall too hard?

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Wait ya." I keep my mouth close and wait for what he's going to do.

"Found it!" The light from his phone relieve me. Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of it?

"Yah,pass my handbag." I pointed to my handbag that is just at my side without looking at his face.

"Here." He pushed it towards me.

"Don't you see my leg? Take it." I glance at him before continue rubbing my leg.

"Oh okey. What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Handphone." I replied.

Wait.......

I look up at him again and furrowed my eyebrow. "You.... you're the one I met at the coffeshop right?" I asked in surprised.

He looked clueless while blinking his eyes non-stop before he clap his hand.

"Ahh~You.I found your purse. That explain why you look familiar." He smiled and I can see his face properly this time.

Brown hair.... I remembered that. His slender eyes, Busan dialect and his fair skin. And his smile is pure too.

"Your phone." He handed me an I took it with a light smile.

"Thank you." I on the torchlight mode and put it on my side while still rubbing my leg.

"Does it hurt?" He kneel in front of me and take a look at my leg. He even pushed my hand away.

"Not the cemented one. The left one. Ouch..." I groaned a little when he's pinching it slowly.

"Sorry sorry but you have to do it like this if you want to reduce the pain." He looked so focus while I'm just stretched my feet to sit more comfortable.

"You should sit too." I told him and he did.

"Are you a doctor? How do you know these kind of things?" I asked him when he still doing it.He chuckled.

"Nah. I'm not a doctor. But I just know the basic well. It might be useful for my future. Like this." I smirked hearing that. Somehow, he reminded me of Ong.

"Done! By the way, my name is Kang Daniel. It kinda weird for not knowing each other name while being trapped together." He take a sit beside me and also stretched his feet.

"Ahhhh! I just emembered that we are trapped!" I knocked my own head.

"Calling is also no use. Let's just wait till tomorrow morning." He said that and I stare at him in disbelief.

"Why? I guarantee my friend will come if I call him."

"Better don't. I forgot that this mall closed early today. So if we called anyone, it would burden other people. It would shamed us too." I started to nodded my head understanding.

"I thought only this bookstore closed this early."

"No, that means all stores in here are closed now." He sighed.

"Ahh right. My name is Kim So Hun. I want to thank you though. For finding my purse." I changed the topic.

"Ah that. Aihh it's nothing for you to thank me. I was lining behind you and realised it. But I was busy earlier that's why I left early." He explained further.

"You're just like my friend,Dan." I played with my thumbs.

"Which friend?" He asked. And I just told him about Ong since we had no other topic to talk about. So Ong, you have to thank me. I'm the one making you popular huehuehue.