A Day

Past Love

"Wow. Ong just left me here alone just like this." She sigh before trying her best to stand up. She can now feel the real pain everytime she moved her feet.

She spends more than 15 minutes only to stand up but failed. Later then, Seong Woo get in with satisfied face plastered on his handsome face.

"Eih, you're still here?" Then, his eye fall on her bandaged feet.

"Oh sorry. Sorry. I forgot." He turn behind and took a pair of crutches that were prepared in the room.

"Here. Easier for you to move." He smirk. "Thanks. But what's with Sungwoon?" She changed the topic.

"Owh, that kid was nagging at me because he woke up late." He smirk broadly.

"Why? And why are you smirking like an idiot? Did you perhap twisted his ear agair?" Her eyes widen when suddenly Seong Woo laugh hysterically.

"Wow, how do you know?" He asked driedly.

"Well, that's the only thing that you love to do." She rolled her eyes.

"Okey, let's meet later. Come to my house anytime. Hyeri doesn't always sticking at home and you know her. Bye Seong Woo." She stand up and smile.

"Remember! No work for 2 weeks." Seong Woo warned her. She rolled her eyes again. "Ye ye. Anything, Ong Seong Woo-shii"

♥♥♥♥♥

"Hello?"

She sigh hearing Jinyoung's voice over there. "Hello, Bae."

"I'm just going to tell you that crazy Seong Woo-"

"Shh shh. I know, we know. No works for 2 weeks. He really message me the same thing since the last 10 minutes." Jinyoung suddenly cut her.

"Heez that man." She pouted before ended the call.

She look inside her room without any interest. She lied on the bed and think nothing except all the memories of the year since it almost the end of the year.

But the sudden meeting between Jihoon and her make her opened her eyes widely. God, don't you have other things to imagine So Hun-ah?

But she calmly remembered the incident and for the first time, she have the second thought to think deeply about the matter. Well, she doesn't have other things to do anyway.

She admit, when she first hearing Jihoon's voice yesterday make her heart beating even harder than a drum.

And when she remembered Jihoon has nothing to say other than SORRY make her panic. Ever since that incident the past 3 years, yes. That's the only things Jihoon said everytime he meet her.

But she feel like fainting when she remembered Jihoon's teary eyes trying to convince her. Arghh!!!

Why the god's not fair??? Why is it me, not someone else??

At the end of the day, she spends the day sleeping with tears unknowingly.

♥♥♥♥♥

Knock knock!

So Hun woke up,hearing someone knocking the door. She look at the clock on the wall. 2.37 a.m? Who's coming this late?

She slowly walk with the help of her crutches and take peek on the door's small hole. "Who is it?" She asked. But there is no response

"Hey, it's not funny. Who is there?" She opened the door and surprised to see Jinyoung, Guanlin, Minhyun and Sungwoon were standing there with plastic bags on their hand.

"Let's chicken-party!" Shout Guanlin. "Yah!!People are sleeping!" Jinyoung slap his back while Guanlin just smirk.

"Yah, do all of you know what time it is now?" So Hun asked.

"2.38 a.m. Why?" Minhyun rose one eyebrow. "And guess what I was doing before." So Hun yawned.

"Sleep." Guanlin answered shortly. "Then,why are you coming now? You all know I was sleeping yet you disturb me. Aigoo-yah!" She slap her own forehead.

All of them smirk. "Hey,you should thanks us. Do you think it's easy to sneak out of the house at this time?" Sungwoon speak for once.

"Whatever. Come in!" She turned the lights on and sat on the couch beside Jinyoung.

"Yah, what movie is trending nowadays?" Asked Jinyoung. "Asks Guanlin."

"Yeah?" Guanlin that was making chocolate drinks turned behind hearing his name. "Do you know any latest movie? The popular one." Asked Jinyoung.

"Insidious 4!" Shout Guanlin. He started become excited and almost spilled the drinks. Sungwoon shake his head while Guanlin smirk.

All of them gathered on the small table in front of the TV. They turned off the light and the movie started. They watch the movie while eating the chicken.Minhyun was too scared that the chicken fly over. While Guanlin spill the drinks.

All of them fall asleep except for So Hun and Sungwoon. So Hun can't sleep because she slept for the long time today while Sungwoon focused on the TV.

"Omma-ya!" She hide her face with pillow. "It's not that scary though." Sungwoon smirk teasingly. She look at him and rolled her eyes. "Oh?"

Both of them laugh.

"Yah, do you have any juices?" Sungwoon asked suddenly. "Yeah. In the fridge. Take one for me too." She pointed to the kitchen. Sungwoon silently walk to the kitchen.

Just before he wanted to opened the fridge, he saw a photo album that was hidden under the drawer beside the fridge.

He pick it up with curiousity. He opened it and his eyes become bigger.

"Yah, why so long? Do you find it? Want me to find it for you?" He shocked. Hequickly took one of the photo and keep in his pocket.

"It's okay! I find it already!" He shout while putting the album back to its place. He take a deep breath before taking the juices and went to the living room back.

"Thanks. But why are your hands sweating?" So Hun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing." Sungwoon tried to act like usual. His focus is now not on the TV but something else. So Hun just stare at him doubtly.

.......

"Guys! Wake up! It's 6.30 a.m! You're all going to late!" So Hun clapped her hands as she wakes all of them up.

"What? Yah yah yah!! We're late!" Minhyun that was blur widen his eyes. Others also quickly ran out of the house.

"So Hun-ah,thanks for the great night!" All of them said and and went to their own ways. So Hun just shook her head. "Funny guys..."

♥♥♥♥♥

"Good morning sir. What do you want? " Jinyoung properly greet his customer that was wearing a hoodie and a beanie.

"Erm....honey green tea and americano." Replied the man shortly.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrow while writing his order and passed it to Sungwoon. "You can take a sit for awhile,sir." Jinyoung pointed to the small table but the man shook his head.

"I'm so sorry sir but,can I see your face?" Asked Jinyoung carefully. The man slowly look up. He looked very nervous and scared.

"Wow,you're so handsome." Jinyoung praised him. 'I've never met a man as handsome as him.'Though him.

The man blushed before staring down. "I'm Bae Jinyoung. What's your name?" Asked Jinyoung.

"Erm..... erm.... Park... Park Jihoon imnida..." He replied slowly but that satisfy Jinyoung.

"Nice to meet you, Jihoon. And here's your order. Come again next time okay. My treat." Jinyoung gave the drinks that Sungwoon gave him to Jihoon. Sungwoon stared at him but he can't see Jihoon's face properly because of Jinyoung. He looked away.

Jihoon nodded before running like a penguin outside. Jinyoung just smirk. What an interesting guy.