8. I'M BASICALLY SCREWED

Royally Screwed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Royally Screwed 8

I'M BASICALLY SCREWED

 

Screwed definition adjective

1. (of a bolt or other device) having a helical ridge or thread running around the outside.

2. in a difficult or hopeless situation; ruined or broken.

 

 

Oh how I wish my situation could be explained in simpler terms. If you are wondering which definition I am referring to please scroll down to number two. If you don't believe me just Google it.

 

Let's analyse my hopeless situation shall we.

 

First of all yesterday morning I discovered that my parents fed, educated and pampered me all my life just so that they could give me away as a sacrificial lamb (kikikiki Lay) to some Prince who comes from an island I had never heard of.

 

Then, I decided to enjoy one last night out in the town just so that I could wake up the next morning with a sore , feeling like a hooker and a few dollars extra in my pocket. I might be rich but I know the value of money. I was going to spend the money on a punching bag to unleash the rage building within me because of that asswipe. Smart spending.

 

And now the man I have to potentially marry if he chooses is sitting right in front of me and he is the asswipe that abandoned me this morning.

 

Oh and did I mention that I now have a at the dinner table to top it all off because my brain thought it would be cool to play live in my brain. All because he has a deep y voice that triggers ual memories. I'm basically screwed. This cannot get any worse.

 

"I'm sorry for the delay. I had some important business to attend to overseas" Chanyeol said with an innocent smile.

 

Yeah right. Partying, drinking and with random strangers is definitely important business.

 

"I know this is not the usual situation for an arranged marriage but I hope we can all get along and be as natural as possible. Let's all be honest with each other so that no feelings are hurt in the end. It would help me a lot if we are all open" he continued to speak.

 

Oh please. Stop pretending as if you are not enjoying this. Having to pick a spouse after playing around with the rest of us. He is such a . A very huge . Get your head out of the gutter I'm talking about his rotten attitude. You readers are dirty minded.

 

"Before we eat I think we should have introductions. I will start" he said before standing up. He scanned the whole table no doubt checking us out. Stupid handsome prince. Sadly it's a fact that he is extra good looking.

 

"My name is Chanyeol. I'm 25 years old. I like a number of things which you will all discover as we go. Please feel free to express your likes and dislikes. I would like to know them. Please feel free with me and don't be pressured by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter