11. THAT LUCKY BASTARD

Royally Screwed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update... Read previous chapter first!

 

 

 

Royally Screwed 11

THAT LUCKY BASTARD


Baekhyun's POV

I found Taemin waiting for me by the cafeteria door. I introduced him to D.O and Luhan and soon we had settled on a table in the middle of the cafeteria. 

"Hello" I tall slim guy with blond hair joined us a few minutes later.

"Baek this is our friend Tao but we all call him panda. Tao this Baekhyun and this is Taemin" D.O made introductions.

Tao

"Why Panda?" I didn't hesitate to ask.

"1. Be"wise he looks like a panda and 2. Because he has wicked king fu skills like king fu panda" Luhan said and Tao smiled.

"Nice to meet you Tao" Taemin and I said at the same time.

"Nice to meet you two. Are you guys twins?" Tao asked and we both burst into laughter.

"We only met for the first time yesterday and we are not even related" I responded with a smile.

"You are like the 10th person who has asked us that question today" Taemin said, "Do we really look like much alike?" He asked.

"You kind of do look alike, but its all good" Tao responded before digging into his lunch.

I turned to my lunch tray that was overflowing.  As I have mentioned before. I love food.

"Are you sure you want to eat all that?" Luhan asked and I gave him a D.O glare.

"Do you have a problem with my eating habits?" I asked.

"No...no its just that you are so small and your diah is so big" Luhan stuttered a bit now scared.

"You don't get the energy to throw a flying kick from a salad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter