5. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?

Royally Screwed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Royally Screwed 5

 

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

After having the best fxck of my life I had to come back to reality. I got up early and headed straight to the airport where my private jet had already been prepared for me. 

 

Everyone who knew me bowed in respect and I gave them a little nod in response not to further aggravate my hangover headache. As soon as I had settled inside I took off my shades and took down a whole bottle of water. 

 

"What happened to you last night?" One of my best friends Kai asked as soon as he entered with my other best friend Sehun.

 

"Oh hey Channie. We got worried when you disappeared last night" Kyungsoo said as he entered with Luhan trailing behind him. 

 

"Who ditches their own bachelor party?" Sehun asked as everyone settled in their seats. 

 

"How was that even a bachelor party? Its not like I'm getting married today" I responded with a straight face before closing my eyes and relaxing in my seat. 

 

"Today you are finally going to meet your future spouse and you get to choose from 10. I wish I was in you shoes" Kai said before receiving a slap from Kyungsoo who was sitting next to him.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kyungsoo asked with anger and I could easily visualize his blazing eyes piecing through Kai's heart. 

 

"I was just kidding baby. You know I only have eyes for you and only you" Kai quickly responded knowing that he had messed up. 

 

Everyone knew that when satansoo was on, they would soon be a funeral. Kai had barely been escaping death in similar situations like this. I personally knew not to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter