10. FIRST REAL FRIENDS

Royally Screwed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Royally Screwed 10

FIRST REAL FRIENDS


After my very eventful morning we all headed out.

The queen was not feeling well and so we would only meet at dinner time.

Prince Chanyeol also had an early meeting and had left the house as soon as possible, which was a good thing because I didn't need to see his handsome infuriating face this morning.

Yes. I'm still angry with him. He has a lot of explaining to do.

Anyway back to the present.

Taeyeon (My new favorite person) and Daniel both had to head out to work.

The rest of us went to the state private college where we would be resuming our studies.

Today wasn't all bad so far. At breakfast we were all presented with black cards so that we could go shopping after school or work or what ever.

Food and shopping are my two most favourite things. I couldn't wait to start spending. Maybe being a candidate for this whole crazy setup wasn't so bad after all.

Tiffany, Taemin and I were in the same classes since we were all studying music. Tiffany has always lived on the island so as soon as we got to class she ditched us for her friends.

She was an okay girl but she reminded me too much of Amber so we were definitely not going to be best of friends.

Taemin on the other hand was quiet interesting. Like me he didn't like this whole setup and actually has a boyfriend back home named Minho. He couldn't wait until all this was over so that he could go back to his love.

At least we were on the same page. I didn't have love waiting for me at home but I still wanted to leave this place as soon a s possible and be as far away as possible from Chanyeol.

I separated with Taemin on our way to lunch because I wanted to use the loo. As soon as I was done I walked out but a bunch of idiots decided to block my way.

"Hey beautiful. Are you new? I have never seen you around here" The biggest blond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter