1. EITHER WAY I'M SCREWED

Royally Screwed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Royally Screwed 1

 

EITHER WAY I'M SCREWED

 

 

 

My jaw literally hit the floor after hearing what my parents had to say. I was shocked beyond belief. You would be too believe me.

 

"You're kidding right?" I asked just to be sure that I wasn't been pranked. I looked around just to make sure they wasn't a hidden camera in the room. 

 

"No son. Everything we told you is the truth" my mother responded with a forced smile. It seemed she wasn't happy about the arrangement but my father on the other hand saw it as a good thing. I could see it through his sickly grin that this man had known all along about this arrangement and was extremely happy about it. 

 

"So you're telling me that I have to move, change schools and basically make such a great life change because I have some sort of arranged marriage with some guy halfway across the world" I spoke very slowly to make sure I understood every single detail they told me. 

 

"He is not just some guy. He is the Prince of EXO island and next in line to be King" my father said giving me a disappointed look that I apparently disrespected this so called prince by calling him some guy. 

 

"And its not exactly a simple arranged marriage" my mother added with a look of concern. Nothing is ever straightforward. There's always a catch right. 

 

"What is it?" I asked already annoyed by my dad's so called good news.

 

These are the times I hate being part of a rich well respected family who apparently has ancestors who were great nobleman from EXO island who had done their people a great service. Now because I'm part of this family I'm a suitable candidate for the princes bride.

Thank you my ancestors for ruining my life. 

 

"You won't be the only one" she said in a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter