Sunset

OUT OF THE BLUE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunsets have been a beautiful scenery seen through that beach for a long time now. A marvelous creation by the God above. We are lucky enough to be so far from it yet able to witness it's splendor which was hailed from above. 

 

 

 

Two people were having the time of their lives staring at that marvel that was set upon their mesmerized eyes. We can say that this scene was almost cut from a romantic movie whereas they swore fealty with each other. It's a tingling feeling that cover up most of their emotions to the extent that those two can't breathe from chuckling and smiling. They're running around the sand as if they're two children playing tag along. They couldn't care less about the world. The only witness was the red orange colored sky which was a wondrous in its own. 

 

 

 

 

Three months earlier... 

 

 

 

 

Jennie was in a known place where lights were dim flashing colorful rays of lights and the sound of bass almost gripped your heart out. The music was on its highest volume tearing out your eardrum. Individuals having their fun drinking and dancing and hitting on everyone. She was just in the corner drinking to her heart's content to ease the pain and misery her heart had experienced just recently. She had these bottles lined up in front of her. She decided to drink beer instead of a hard one so she could think of reasons why he left her for another. She had 5 small bottles emptied but she was still sober enough not to doze off right there. She was tipsy and dizzy and nauseous but that couldn't replaced what she was feeling right now. Her eyes dried up from tears, crying for several days now. She gave him everything but he just recompense it with infidelity. He was doing it behind her back for months now that she just ignore what her friends was telling her because as she said she trusted him. She almost lost all her friends because of him but one remained. A friend who was her shoulder to cry on, her confidante and the one who promised to be here with her drinking but she was totally late. 

 

 

 

Her face lit up when she saw that familiar form running towards her. She didn't know how much she was thankful that even though she's late, Lisa was there to support her again. Well, better late than never, as the saying goes around. Lisa mumbled apologies to her repeatedly but Jennie just chuckled and gestured her to sit beside her in the bar. She then prompted and obediently did what she said. Lisa decided not to drink so she can drive her off to her apartment. She was just there listening to her howls and complaints about her good for nothing boyfriend of her. Lisa just grunted the words I told you so or just nodded to her in a attentive manner. She took advantage of this moment that she can look straight to her eyes and memorize every lines and contours her beautiful face possessed. Her almond shaped brown eyes that expressed so much emotions that was so captivating at the moment. Lisa almost drowned into her eyes and almost kissed her but she regained control not to pass the other end of the bridge. She just got back to memorizing the face of her unrequited love. She wailed almost catching the attention of few people around them. Lisa just patted her shoulder so she could feel that there's someone out there who could understand how hard headed she was. She was mumbling words that were inaudible to her but pretended she heard everything. 

 

 

 

Lisa supported her to stand up and guided her to her car and drive her off to her apartment. Jennie was so intoxicated and dozed off that she needed to carry her into her apartment. She shuffled into her bag to find her keys an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter