Shooting star

OUT OF THE BLUE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was young as the girl tiptoed through the beach alone. The water splashed to the beach ravagely and then pulled back again. The sound from it was remotely giving the girl goosebumps as she strolled down the sand. Every step she took was heavy under the pale moonlight. It was so bright one couldn't need a light to shine on the way. The moon was mirrored by the clear waters of the ocean. The waves were seen as white under it's vague light. The girl heard moans behind the boat that was stranded on the sand where it was supposed to be placed by the fisherman. The boat was the only eyewitness to the lustful and sinful evening. She could hear moans and groans which made her raised her eyebrows. She was very curious of whom this sounds were coming from but curiousity kills the cat. 

 

 

When the girl reached the end of the boat and was about to peek, she was dumbfounded and screamed when suddenly...

 

 

"Boo!", the younger girl suddenly popped out of the boat and laugh at her heart's content with the face her Unnie was wearing that time. 

 

 

"Damn! What were you doing out here, Lisa?", Jennie cursed and looked at Lisa sternly. 

 

 

"Sorry Unnie, I know you're going to look for me so I just thought it would be fun if I play jokes on you." the taller girl bluntly said because she was sure her Unnie would always forgive her. She made these puffy eyes so that her act would somehow convince her not to be angry. 

 

 

Then, she grabbed her Unnie's hand and dragged her near the water and looked up at the sky. The sky full of flicker of lights were witness to this moment. A moment of just the two of them. The older girl just stared lovingly at the younger one unbeknownst to the latter. She was feeling this when she first met the younger one. She was so stunning back then. She couldn't help but to admire her even more everyday getting to know her deeper. The older was a boring, loved to sleep, a bookworm, homebody, don't want to disappoint her parents and friends, loved to drink alcohol type of girl which was the opposite of the younger girl. She was so carefree, loved to stroll around on her free day and jolly. 

 

 

Suddenly, the older back hugged the younger which the latter didn't attempt to break free from. She was just loving the moment. 

 

 

"Oh look! A shooting star." a meteor grazed the well lit sky which made it more ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter