Hanging by a moment

OUT OF THE BLUE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Under the moonlight, silhouettes were visible 

And so was my past that made me unable

Eyes that bore hate and lies

And so was my heart that made me turn to vice."

 

Jennie Kim 

 

"I love you."

 

Words left in my mind. Last message you sent me weeks ago. Can't even remember when was the last time I smiled genuinely. Never even remember the last time I had a goodnight sleep. Started a not so nice disarray. Alcohol runs through my veins. I tried smoking but I guess it's not for me. My friends tried to get me out of misery but unsuccessful. Tried to persuade me to go out and have fun with them without alcohol but I guess being lonely is inevitable to people who have loved truly and sincerely and so I declined. Guess this what happens when you let your heart win, says Hayley.

 

You isolate yourself from people, from the world. You tried so hard coming out of the shell to be pushed back again out of trivial reasons.

 

And when you finally found your one true love, that's when they betray you. 

 

It's so hard trusting people nowadays. It's a weakness to be too trusting. It's a flaw. People tend to abuse you. People make fun of you. Play you. And when they're entertained enough and got so used to you, they'll just throw you like some disgusting garbage. 

 

Lisa was so good at words. She has this lethal charm that could make you fall for her in no time. She's a beauty. Fun to be with. Great conversationalist. Nothing to complain about. 

 

When she asked me to be her girl, I swear I didn't known what to say. I was dumbfounded. Like we were just acquainted a week ago and here she was, asking me. I enjoyed talking to her. I can't say I don't love her but I can't say I do too. I don't want to be an easy girl so I declined, giving her the reason I stated just above. 

 

Days passed and yes, she was still asking every little question she had in mind to keep messaging me. Every damn nonsensical question which never irritated me which was a surprise because I get irritated easily before.


I felt something. She's really good at her words. How to make a person fall for her. I was so blinded by my feelings. 
It grew. 
I don't know what to do. 
Even what to say, it's all mixed up in my head. 
And when she asked me to be hers for the second time. 
I said yes. 
First month was all magical and exciting.
The part where we get to know each other like we had so many questions with each other. 
Second was a struggle.
I can't find her for no reason. I was all dramatic and overacting.
And when she get back to her senses, and text me back again, it's like nothing has happened. 
I just let it pass. 
I love her. I did. 
And so I let her with her vague reasons. 

 

"Stupid is knowing the truth but still believing the lies..." 

Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter