Chapter 6

It's all wrong!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho smiles as he closes the luggage his been working on for the last two hours. He stood up and checks his list once again, he nods in satisfaction and congratulates his own self for a job well done. All that's missing now is his partner so he can tell him about his plan. As if on cue Changmin enters the room and Yunho hears heavy breathing, as if the younger man just ran in a marathon.

 

"You look so tired Min-ah? Did you took the stairs instead of the elevators?" Yunho jokes as he sit on the edge of their bed.

The younger man didn't answer, he is still breathing hard, but his eyes widens when he spots the luggage near the bedside table. His eyes starts to water and he fidgets as he stands near their bedroom door. He doesn't know what to do because he feels embarrassed.

 

Yunho keeps watching Changmin with a smile but the smile disappear when he noticed that the younger's eyes turned glassy.

"Changmin?" He says in a worried voice. He stood up but before he can move his legs Changmin's strong arms went around him in a tight embrace then  the sound of crying fills their room.

"Baby, what's wrong? Says Yunho, one hand went up to caress the younger man's back and the other circles the waist he so much familiar with.

Changmin didn't utter any word, he just hugs Yunho tight and hides his face on the crook of Yunho's neck.

Yunho did not ask anymore questions, he just hugs  his partner tighter and continue rubbing his back.

 

The crying subsides after sometime. Changmin wriggles from Yunho's hold so he can look at the man's eyes. 

"Hyung", he says in a broken voice. "I'm sorry!" Fresh tears started to fall once again as he starts to speak.

" ssshhhhh... Hush baby, hush!" Yunho pus the younger man once again and hug him tight. He hates seeing Changmin cry because all he wants is for his baby to smle and laugh in happiness.. Tears of joy is allowed but the sadness and sorrow in Changmin's eyes as he cries is heartbreaking to watch.

"I'm so sorry!" The younger apologize one again. "You've been working hard lately and what did I gave you I return? I stayed home thinking that you've been cheating on me!"

Changmin's voice is muffled as he speaks because his face is pressed hard in Yunho's neck, and his lips brushes the oder man's neck everytime he says a word.

Yunho likes the vibration he can feel everytime his partner speak but he set that feeling aside. "What are you saying Min-ah?" He ask, and this time he is the one who distances his self a little so he can look at his partner properly.

"I just came from your office." Changmin bows his head. "I wanted to know and see it my self if the rumors were true!"

"Rumors? You knew about the rumors that's going around in my workplace?" Yunho now has a clear understanding on what happened in the past few days. He noticed a change in his partners behaviour but he ignored it and chose to deal about it later. He just focused on his work and his supposed to be big surprise. It never crosses his mind that the fake rumors would reach his partner the same day as the news broke out.

"Well,  uuhhhmmmm... you know, a friend.... I mean, someone told me about it!" Changmin is stammering as he explains.

Yunho r

Please log in to read the full chapter