Chapter 5

It's all wrong!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin stood in front of the mirror once again, he changes his clothes two times already. He stares at his own reflection for a long time before he nods in satisfaction. He have to find out if what's really going on and visiting Yunho in his office will answer all the questions in his mind. Sitting in their apartment doing nothing about all this misunderstanding isn't helping him at all.

It's only two days and the impact of Kyuhyun's phone call on him isn't good. He can't concentrate on his writing and his been out of his mind just thinking and suspecting Yunho of cheating.

He winced when he remembers the taste of Yunho's coffee this morning. He accepted it to himself  that he might have committed mistakes because of thinking to much. He might have put sugar in the orange juice by mistake and adds in salt in the coffee cup instead of sugar. He rarely commits mistakes when it comes to Yunho's breakfast because all he wants is for his hyung to have a perfect and happy morning with him before leaving for work.

The door closes and he hears the lock klicks., and suddenly he is having second thoughts if going in Yunho's work place unannounced is the best thing to do to solve his problems.

 

--------------------------------

 

Changmin's been standing few meters away from the information desk. He feels nervous now that he is here. He feels worried on how would Yunho reacts if he shows up inside his office. What will Yunho say if he would found out that he is here to find out the truth about the rumors he heard from his friend. He sighs in frustration and ready to leave when he saw a familiar figure and it's to late to turn away because said figure turns in his direction and their eyes met.

"Hey, Siwon. How have you been?" He smiles at the man looking so well dressed in his suit and is now walking towards him.

Siwon is Yunho's long time friend, and it was Siwon who helped Yunho during his work interview. He even jokes around that sometimes he regrets helping that day because Yunho got promoted faster than him.

"Changmin. I'm fine! I feel so fine!" Siw

Please log in to read the full chapter