Chapter 4

It's all wrong!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first thing Changmin did when he woke up is to check Yunho's clothes. He feels awful doing this, he never imagined his own self doing things like this. He turns Yunho's shirt and pants inside and out, checks all pockets but he sees nothing. He drops the dirty clothes in the laundry basket once again. He feels embarassed by his actions, he feels like he is the one doing bad things to Yunho.

"Minnie?" Yunho's voice can be heard all the way from their room.

"Over here, hyung. Get yourself ready, I'll prepare your breakfast now."

"You don't have to Minnie-yah. Just prepare me a cup of coffee please?"

Changmin stood still, lips thinning in one line. Enough is enough! He needs to talk and ask Yunho about all the things that keeps bothering him lately. "Okay! Just coffee then!" He answers back and he moves to the kitchen like a zombie.

 

 

Yunho is now seated in his place in their dining room, looking handsome in his office uniform. 

Changmin carefully placed a cup of coffee in front  of him. It's good Yunho isn't having breakfast and just coffee. It's a perfect time to talk, drinking coffee is always a good time to talk. 

Yunho takes a sip of his coffee but stops at once, he carefully put the cup down then run in the kitchen and spits the coffee from his mouth. 

Changmin sees red!

He glares at Yunho who is now trying to cleans his mouth with water. This is a repeat of what happened yesterday. His temper explodes like a full dam.

"WHAT IS WRONG THIS TIME?" He screams at the top of his voice.

"IS IT SUPER SWEET ONCE AGAIN?" His high pitched voice echoes in their kitchen.

Yunho looking shocked and no clue on why he is suddenly angry is just staring at him.

"Changminnie?" He asked after a while. "If this is all about me not eating breakfast then I promise you that  everything goes back to normal in two days. I'm just trying fix everything......"

"You think this is all about you skipping breakfast?" Changmin cuts Yunho o

Please log in to read the full chapter