Chapter 2

It's all wrong!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin hears the soft buzz of his alarm. He wokes up and that made Yunho stir. 

"Go back to sleep hyung, I'll come wake you up when breakfast is ready." He planted a soft kiss on his partners cheek before leaving.

He didn't sleep well last night, when Yunho didn't say anything about what Kyuhyun said over the phonecall. His hyung sometimes becomes chatty if there are new happenings in their office, especially if it concerns him. 

His heart suddenly feels heavy. Does it mean it was all true? That maybe the gossip were all true and his Yunho is trying to hide it from him? 'No, no, no....' he said to himself, shaking his head. Yunho will never do that to him.

 

________________

 

Yunho in his properly ironed office uniform sat and stares at the food in front of him. A nicely done pan cake with his favorite strawberry fruit beside it. There's peanut butter and a butter cream spread aswell, because Changmin always makes sure he have other choices for his cake.

Changmin emerged from the kitchen and placed a tall glass of freshly squeezed oranged juice near Yunho.

"Thank you, changdollie." He says in appreciation for all Changmin's hard work preparing all his breakfast. "They look delicious."

Yunho's phone rings before Changmin can say a word. 

Yunho answeres his phone, looks at Changmin then murmurs a soft 'excuse me' as he stood up and walks to the living room's direction.

'What wa

Please log in to read the full chapter