Chapter IX: Forever

Flame Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really thought I would hop on the first plane and leave you behind? I am so not surprised right now." Yongsun giggled.
"I did... but I'm here... with you!" Moonbyul clinged to Yongsun like a baby koala. Her voice was louder than usual.
"I guess that's enough of alcohol for you, miss."
"But this sangria is so good... I want more." Moonbyul pouted as Yongsun took her glass away.

They have been traveling together for three months. First stop: Japan. Second: Canada. Third: Mexico.
Moonbyul was scared at first, but Yongsun's experience in traveling plus the many languages she learned kept her calm. Before leaving, she hired Hwasa to take care of her property and her horses. Hwasa got along really well with Wheein, so well that they started dating two weeks after knowing each other. Hwasa was soft and delicate with Wheein and they found comfort and complicity in each other.




"Yongsun... You're not gonna leave me again... right?"

Yongsun embraced Moonbyul, making sure she would feel everything she was feeling.
For years, she yearned for Moonbyul's presence. Loneliness is painful and kill dreams and aspirations. Moonbyul kept her dreams alive.

"It's me and you against the world, my star. Are you ready to fly?"




This time they spent the night at a hotel. Simple, yet comfortable and cozy.
Yongsun showered first and while Moonbyul showered, she started to search for a very important item in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter