Chapter II: Curious

Flame Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… do you like her?”

“What? No! I mean, yes, but not like that.”

“Do you think she’s pretty?”

“Like you?” Moonbyul raised her eyebrow.

“Do not answer my question with another question!” Yongsun crossed her arms. Moonbyul laughed.

 

 

“Yes, she was pretty. I don’t know if you remember, but she was your neighbor. Cute, small girl with choppy bangs. She still lives in the same house. Not exactly the same, but in the same neighborhood.”

 

Moonbyul walked slowly with a basket full of vegetables. It was almost 1pm and she hadn’t fed her horses yet.

 

“Of course I didn’t wanted to tell you that Wheein and I had a thing before I met you. It’s funny how you never admitted you were jealous of me. Whenever I said hi to someone, you would murder me with your eyes.”

 

Back in her house, she watered her plants, turned some music on and prepared a bubble bath. Moonbyul’s mind was full. She was exhausted of her thoughts and of reviving her memories about Yongsun.

Her heart needed to accept that she wouldn’t come back.

The feeling of her body sinking in the water was relieving, more than she wanted to.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter