Chapter VII: Love

Flame Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The golden light of the first sunrays warmed Moonbyul’s skin. She opened her eyes, slowly adjusting to the light. Rocket was on her side and not so far from them, Yongsun was combing her long wet hair. She was wearing a white dress and black boots, apparently enjoying the view.

During their long night conversation, they emptied two bottles of strawberry wine. Unlike Yongsun, Moonbyul wasn’t a heavy drinker. After the first bottle, she was almost falling asleep.

Yongsun told Moonbyul her adventures around the world, the many different types of food she tried, how she loved to observe the bridges in every city she visited and how her guitar was robbed in an airport. Moonbyul told Yongsun about her parents, about how she sold everything her family owned to buy the land she lived in and about Sunmi.

 

 

 

 

“Byul.” Yongsun smiled genuinely. “Are you hungry?”

“Not really.” Moonbyul stretched her arms, yawning. “Let’s go to my place.”

 

Both women laughed while riding Rocket together. Yongsun held Moonbyul’s waist, while the younger opened her arms. The weather was nice and they were completely taken by a nostalgic feeling: the freedom only love could provide.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter