Chapter 4

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo leaned his back against the lockers and sighed in relief. "Thank god," Wonwoo mumbled, his bag's strap tightly in his grip and made his way out of the library. The library was fully packed as students stayed all day to study, search books for reference and to print their learning materials. Wonwoo hasn't gotten his break since opening as people keep on coming to him, asking for help. Wonwoo is always sincere, helping everyone, especially elderlies when they asked him for a favor. He loved his job but hated when a bunch of girls approached him, giggling, asking for help. Jeon Wonwoo knew that they're only pretending so he forced a smile and walked off, moving onto the next shelf. "Bye, Mrs Lee," Wonwoo waved to the librarian that's taking care of the front desk. 

"Mother," Wonwoo smiled softly at the 42 years old lady and sat by her bed. Mrs Jeon was currently being treated in the hospital for her overbearing bruises. Wonwoo and his mother was a victim of domestic abuse. They're being hit by his father, who happened to be a heavy drinker and is always being violent when he's drunk. Wonwoo couldn't take any hittings anymore when he decided to call the police, asking them to arrest his dad and brought his mum to the hospital to get treated. Wonwoo had never been so proud of himself, finally stepping up to stop the abuse that his mum has been tolerating ever since he was born. "Have you eaten?" Wonwoo pulled his mother's blanket higher, caressing her baby hair out of her face. Mrs Jeon nodded, "They gave me chicken soup and rice earlier. Have you eaten?" she caressed his hands and Wonwoo found strength in her touch. "Yeah, I did," Wonwoo lied, smiling. I'll just grab some bread and ramen later.

 

 

"Jisoo, get your down!" Seungcheol screamed from the living room. Jisoo grumbled and shut his book closed. "He better have a damn good reason for me to stop reading," Jisoo stormed out of his room. "Did you buy for me a whole truck of storybooks?" Jisoo sarcastically asked. His whole family was there, watching the tv.  Seungcheol clucked his tongue, "No." Jisoo folded his arms and made his way to the sofa and slumped beside his mum. "Then this better be worth it." Jeonghan grabbed the remote control and lowered the volume down. "Jisoo. So, how was your date yesterday?" Jeonghan purposely asked, emphasizing on the word date while eyebrows raised up towards Seungcheol mockingly. 

"It was okay, but it was just that he brought me to a baseball game and I hate sports game." Jisoo hugged the small pillow close to his chest. "That playboy doesn't know . He only knows how to get into people's pants," Jeonghan snorted. "Didn't I told you that Mingyu was a bad choice for Jisoo?" Jeonghan turned to Seungcheol and crossed his legs and arms, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter