Chapter 3

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And my parents left me just like that! I didn't even know when did they even escape!" Jisoo complained to his friends about last night's dinner. Seokmin and Minghao laughed at his story, finding the fact that Jisoo's mum and dad escaped in the middle of the fight between Jisoo's siblings hilarious. "Wait, Jisoo, let me get this straight. So Seungcheol hyung is asking you to go on a blind date with Jeonghan hyung's ex who also happens to be a playboy?" Seungkwan asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Crazy? I know," Jisoo sighed. Jisoo told Seungcheol about canceling the 'date' but Jisoo forgot that Seungcheol was an A type blood—in which he never, ever backed down after a deal. 

"He straight up told me 'no' the moment he heard me say cancel and guess what? I didn't even complete the word! I was only at can when he said 'no' and walked away." Jisoo huffed, still unsatisfied because Seungcheol cut him off halfway. "So, what are your plans now?" Seokmin asked. Jisoo could only shrug. "I don't know, I guess I just have to carry on with the plan," Jisoo replied, shoving down the last bite of his kimchi pancake in his mouth. 

 

 

"Okay, Jisoo, remember. He will pick you up tomorrow at 5 pm. Better be in your best outfit!" Seungcheol grinned, showing him both his thumbs up before closing Jisoo's door and making his way back to his room. Jisoo sighed loudly and snuggled deeper into his fluffy pillow, blaming time for passing by too fast. "It was just yesterday when I graduated high school and now I'm going on my first ever date in like 5 years time!" Jisoo groaned dramatically. Jisoo's last boyfriend was his church friend, Minjoo, who apparently was his mum's friend's son. The relationship went well until Minjoo confessed to Jisoo that he wanted to try dating girls. Jisoo shook his hands happily and made his way back home, feeling satisfied without Minjoo leeching on his side. Jisoo swears to god that he has never met anyone clingier than Minjoo in his life. 

Jisoo switched his position and laid on his side. Please be nice, please be nice! Jisoo chanted in his head before making his way to dreamland after going through every possible scenario that will happen on his date with Mingyu. Jisoo told Seungcheol to tell Mingyu to let him know that Jisoo has no idea on what to do on their first date and told him to plan for the day instead. Jisoo didn't want to text Mingyu first even though he has his numbers because Jisoo wanted them to know about each other through their date. Or maybe because Jisoo was afraid that if he texted Mingyu, the guy will talk too much on mobile but end up silent in person. 

 

"Morning, mum," Jisoo greeted his mum who was preparing for breakfast. "Good morning, my son-who-is-going-on-his-first-date today!" Mrs Choi chirped, eyebrows wriggling, teasing her son. Jisoo groaned and threw his head back. "Mum! I've gone on dates before, but I got dumped the day after. So, can you please, not rub it in my face anymore," Jisoo softly glared at his mum before making his way back to the living room, settling on the sofa beside his dad. "Good morning, dad," Jisoo mumbled before placing the small pillow on his dad's lap and laid his head on the pillow, eyes watching the morning news that's playing. Jisoo had always been close to his parents more than his brothers. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were inseparable before Jeonghan got caught cheating on Mingyu. So, Jisoo naturally leaned on his parents more rather than his twin brothers. 

"I can believe that my little brother is going on a date with that devil friend of yours," Jeonghan growled as he made his way down, following Seungcheol right behind. "For hell's sake Jeonghan! Are you still not over it?" Seungcheol asked, annoyed. Jeonghan doesn't deserve the term 'heaven's sake' when he is a devil. "You've been on my throat about that ever since yesterday!" Jisoo got up and slowly peeked at their direction. "It's only 10 am in the morning and they are already fighting!" Jisoo grumbled softly. 

"Because Mingyu is a bitc—" 

"Breakfast!" Mrs Choi announced loudly and Jeonghan words got cut off. "Finally! It took ages! Let's go, Jisoo," Mr Choi called Jisoo to the dining room. "Seungcheol, Jeonghan, come on. Let's have breakfast," Mr Choi stopped behind Seungcheol and called his twins for breakfast. Jisoo who was behind Mr Choi, locked eyes with both of his brothers and placed both his forefinger by the side of his head, imitating a devil mockingly before quickly running away from them. Jisoo rushed to his mum's side and securely sat beside his mum, afraid that Jeonghan would do anything to him if he sat beside him. 

"Jisoo, that's my seat," Seungcheol's deep voice was heard behind Jisoo. "Can't you sit beside Jeonghan—"

"No! Now, get up." Seungcheol ordered. Jisoo frowned and pushed his chair behind loudly, tongue sticking out at Seungcheol before stomping his feet towards Jeonghan's side. The older guy glared at Jisoo before reaching out for a piece of bread. Jisoo sighed and slumped onto his chair. It's going to be a long morning.

 

 

"Jisoo! Your boyfriend is here!" Mrs Choi shouted, opening the door wider for Mingyu to come in. Mingyu smiled politely before making his way in, settling down on the sofa. "Yo, my brother-in-law!" Seungcheol came down and sat opposite Mingyu. "Sorry, Jisoo is always late," Seunghcheol apologized on behalf of Jisoo. Mingyu tightly grinned and nervously looked at the stairs. He didn't know why his heart was beating fast, very fast. Maybe because Mingyu stalked Jisoo's Instagram y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter