Chapter 11

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE—read chapter 10 if you have yet to.

 

"Thank you for the food, Mrs Choi! Have a good night!" Seokmin politely bowed and grinned. "Bye Jisoo! See you tomorrow!" Minghao waved at Jisoo and then bowed to Mrs Choi. Seungkwan sheepishly scratched his head. "Thank you, Mrs Choi, for not telling my parents. Have a good night and we'll see you tomorrow again!" Seungkwan bowed deeply and beamed. Mrs Choi shook her head and waved to Jisoo's friend. "Good night to all of you, too. Be safe and text Jisoo after reaching home!" She reminded. "Yes, Mrs Choi!" They answered together and made their way home. Jisoo laughed at them and waved happily. "See you at school tomorrow!" He excitedly raised his voice and closed the door when they're no longer in sight. 

"So, have you contacted Wonwoo?" Mrs Choi asked from behind. Jisoo shook his head, locking the door. "I have not talked to him ever since afternoon. I shall call him before sleeping later," Jisoo smiled at his mum. Mrs Choi nodded and softly grinned. "That's great then. Oh, and ask him what kind of food does he likes." Jisoo nodded and slung his arm around his mum shoulders. "I will. Now go to bed. It's already late," Jisoo lead his mum to her room and waved her good night. He pecked her cheeks and made his way to his room. 

"Hey," Jisoo grinned to Wonwoo. He decided to video call him just because he missed him. "Hi, baby." Wonwoo grinned back. "How's school?" He started. Jisoo told Wonwoo what happened in Calculus class where Seokmin and he was sneaking to eat a piece of a chocolate bar but Seokmin was called out to solve a question when he was in a middle of chewing a huge piece of it. The teacher got angry and asked Seokmin to stand beside the rubbish bin. Jisoo tried not to laugh too loudly as everyone was asleep. "And while he was being punished, he still had the audacity to continue chewing his chocolate!" Jisoo continued and wiped his tear from laughing too hard. Wonwoo laughed heartily and stopped to focus on Jisoo's laughter. 

"I like your laughter," Wonwoo suddenly said. Jisoo slowly reduced his laugh and stared at the screen. "And I like you." He cheekily answered. Wonwoo laughed and blew him a kiss. Jisoo pretended to catch it and open his mouth to swallow it. Jisoo hesitated for a while but carefully opened his mouth. "Hey, uh, my mum asked you to come over tomorrow." Jisoo slowly started. His lips were suddenly dry. Hong Jisoo was nervous of Wonwoo's answers.

"Wow, Jeonghan is quick." Wonwoo chuckled. "About that. Why didn't you inform me that Jeonghan hyung knows about us!" Jisoo lightly scolded him. Wonwoo shrugged. "We haven't met since last week and our texts were only full of confessions and love sentences. I didn't even think of bringing this up," Wonwoo said. Jisoo bites his lips and blushed. "Okay, but are you coming tomorrow?" He hopefully asked.

"Count me in." Wonwoo agreed. Jisoo beamed brightly.

 

"Remember! 5pm sharp at my house. If I'm not yet at home, just wait for me in the living room and make yourself at home. My mum would probably turn on some movies for you guys," Jisoo reminded his friends about the dinner later in the evening. "Don't worry too much, hun. Your mum is our mum." Seungkwan winked. "No, my mum is not yours because mine doesn't ground me." Jisoo joked, smirking. "Shut up, Jisoo!" Seungkwan shrieked while Minghao and Seokmin laughed out loud.

 

Jisoo flipped to the next page and patiently waited for Wonwoo to end his shift. They planned to visit Mrs Jeon first before going for dinner at Jisoo's. "Guess who is it?" A hand covered Jisoo's eyes from behind. "Uhm, Mingyu?" Jisoo joked, chuckling. Wonwoo dropped his hands immediately and walked away. Jisoo heard no response and turned around abruptly. "Wonwoo!" Jisoo loudly whispered, calling Wonwoo who was already going down the stairs to level 1. Jisoo looked around and bowed apologetically when people were staring at him for being loud in the library. He dropped his book by the book drop and jogged after the taller guy. 

"Wonwoo!" Jisoo ran after Wonwoo and grabbed his elbow. "Wonwoo, what's wrong?" Jisoo asked. Wonwoo smirked in disbelief and roughly removed himself from Jisoo's grip. "What's wrong? God, Jisoo. Why the hell do you have to say your ex's name in front of me? I don't like it. Hec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter