CHAPTER IV

Let's Grow Old Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with puffy eyes and dark circles around my eyes, I didn’t even bother to cover it. I just walked to the closet and picked out an outfit. It was still early, but I wanted to go to school early due to I didn’t want to see the others. I was still feeling bad, it feels like my whole world is still broken.

 

I walked tiredly out of my house, I skipped the breakfast. My apetit was gone, probably still because of what happened yesterday. I shouldn’t think about it.

 

What if she wanted to say something else or maybe she was just about to say that she’s gonna hang out with Joy today? But what if she said that they were gonna start going out?

 

My thoughts got cut, when I bumped into someone. I didn’t bother to look up, until I smelled the scent. It was her.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t look where I was going” I looked at her, she gave me the surprise look, was shaped as “o”

 

“Bi, what happened to your eyes? Did you cry yesterday?” she gave me a sudden hug, her arms wrapped around my neck. I hugged her back with my arms around her waist. I missed this warmth, and her scent. It feels like she’s mine.

 

Nice move Hwang Eunbi!

 

“I’m fine, unnie. Don’t worry, I watched a sad movie yesterday” she slowly released me from the hug. I tried my best to let out a fake smile and patted her head, so she could believe in it.

 

“Alright, if someone made you cry, tell unnie and I’ll beat them for you!” I couldn’t keep the corners of my mouth from turning up.

 

You, unnie you made me cry yesterday

 

I chuckled low to myself, before taking her hand and intertwined it with mine. I love how her hands always fits in mine.

 

                    ---

 

“HWANG EUNBI!!!!!!!” Sowon-unnie ran towards me, while screaming my name as if I did something. The whole crowd around me and Yerin-unnie, blocked a running Sowon and a walking Eunha-unnie.

 

“Why haven’t you answered any of my texts or calls?! Did you know how worr-” she finally made her way to me, after the crowd tried to block her. I pulled her into a hug, so she knows that I was okay and fine.

 

“I’m fine, unnie. Let’s talk about it later at my house” I whispered low to her right ear when I hugged her, she knew I needed someone to talk with. Yerin and Eunha-unnie looked somewhat slightly mad at me and Sowon-unnie, their eyes were literally throwing darts. Well Eunha-unnie is mad is fine. But why is Yerin-unnie mad? I just shrugged it off me, it was probably just my imagination.

 

“SinB kissed Sowon-unnie’s ear!! Omo”

 

“SinB and Sowon-unnie! When did it happen?!”

 

“Are you guys dating?!” the crowd started to scream, my ears literally went darf. They kept screaming the questions to us, and I looked weirdly at Sowon-unnie, who looked at her bunny. Eunha-unnie was mad. If a look could kill someone, I’d be dead by now.

 

Did I made it looks like I kissed her ear that much?!

 

“Guys calm down. Let me tell you guys something” I clapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter