CHAPTER III

Let's Grow Old Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I have something, I want to say. It’s about me and Joy” Yerin-unnie said with a calm, happy voice. I suddenly feel sick, and my anger is boiling. I couldn’t be here anymore. The other unnies is nodding, while looking worried about me. They knew I was in love with Yerin-unnie for a long time.

 

“Me and Joy will start ou-” I didn’t want to hear more, because i’m afraid of what’s coming next.

 

“I’m gonna go home first, I’m feeling sick. See you all later” I stood up, and waved at them before walking home.

 

I looked up to the sky, the sun is gone. I felt a raindrop on my forehead, shoulder. The rain started to come. I didn’t even care, I just walked home with heavy footsteps.

Even the sun is gone.

---

I opened the door to my house, I locked the door then walked inside. Silence. No one was home, the whole house was dark. No lights was on. I didn’t even bother to turn it on. I like the way is it. All dark. It feels so peaceful. I walked up to my room, when I was inside. I fell to the floor, my back against the door. I hugged my knees, and looked lifeless at the room.

 

Am I too late now..?

 

*BEEP*

 

I looked at my phone. 28 calls from Sowon-unnie and 12 messages. Eunha and Yerin-unnie called me too. The last messages I got was from Sowon-unnie.

 

“Hwang Eunbi, you better answer back soon. We are all worried” it says. I just put the phone away, I was feeling jealous, anger, sad and empty. It was all mixed. I stood up, walking like a dead zombie over to my table. The table was full of me and Yerin-unnie through every year. There was a pic that captured my eyes. The one, where me and Yerin-unnie hugged each other while I kissed her forehead under the stars and fireworks.

 

2 years ago, I fell in love with you under the stars and fireworks. I promised that I will always love you.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Unnie unnie, let’s go out!” I took her hand and dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter