CHAPTER II

Let's Grow Old Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I missed you, SinB-ah” she gave me the sweetest smile and reached her hand out for me.

 

“Yerin-unnie!” I ran over to her, and hugged her tightly, my arms is around her waist. She returned the hug, with her arms around my neck and she buried her head to my neck.

 

Still beautiful as ever.

 

“Aren’t you gonna say “I miss you too” or “have you been well”?” she looked at me while pouting. I just smiled gently at her, while looking at her eyes. Our face were only inches away. I could feel her warm breath on my lips, I looked at her lips then back to her eyes. They were sparkling and beautiful brown. I got lost in them. I leaned in slowly, and she closed her eyes.

 

Finally! Today is PERFE--

 

“Find a room, will ya?” ms long legs tapped on my shoulder, made me and Yerin-unnie remove ourselves from each other. We both stood there looking down awkwardly.

 

Guess who ruined today? Of course Ms Long legs!!

 

“How about you and your bunny?” I gave her a death glance.

 

“Whatever, let’s go we have class in 10 mins!” she said and just walked away with Eunha-unnie beside her. After they left, I looked at Yerin-unnie, to read her face. She’s literally a tomato. I chuckled.

 

“W-who are you laughing at?!” she pouted. Aigoo I want to kiss her so much.

 

Ahh she’s so cute.

 

“Nothing unnie, let’s go” I gave her a smile and intertwined our hands.

 

If only this was real..

 

                         ---

 

As soon I walked inside this school, I could hear people screaming my name. And some were swearing at Yerin-unnie because we held hands. I just ignore them, and continue walk to the classroom. While WonHa’s fans were happy and screaming, asking them to kiss in front of their fans. They were walking in front of me and Yerin-unnie, they were making sure that no one suddenly come and kidnap me.

 

Gosh, why am I even popular and not so much the others?! So annoying.

 

The crowd keeps going with us, until we reached the classroom. I sat down with my face on my palms and my elbows is resting on the table. I let out a deep sigh.

 

“Why that face, Bi?” she patted my head, and keeps smiling like she just won lotto or something.

 

“I’m just tired of all those fangirls” I closed my eyes, and let out a sigh again.

 

“Better get yourself a girlfriend” Sowon-unnie smirked and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“Just go over to your bunny,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter