CHAPTER I

Let's Grow Old Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BEEP BEEP*

 

*BAM*

 

The next thing I knew was, I fell to the floor. I sat up next to my small table next to my bed and reached tiredly out for my phone, to check the clock.

 

It was still early, maybe I should just head back to sleep then wak-

 

I slapped myself to wake up, if I go back to sleep now, I will probably first be up around night-time. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I almost stumbled. My head hurts a lot, it feels like I have a hangover.

 

I rubbed my eyes, and took my toothbrush and started to brush. I then took out my makeup box, when I was about to put some BB cream. I almost screamed.

 

How did you come, dark circles?! I remember I slept 6 hours, the fck!

 

​​​​​​​I applied a lot of makeup, so people couldn’t see my dark circles. I walked sleepy out of the bathroom, back to my bedroom and to my closet. I just simply took out a sky blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a blue denim jacket.

 

Today’s the day, where I’m gonna meet her! I can’t wait!!

 

                     ---

 

I walked happily outside, with earphones on both sides. The sun was brighter today, and the sky was just blue. I inhaled the air, while looking at the sky and thinking that today is gonna be a good day, nothing is gonna go wrong.

 

“SINB-AH” I shaked my head, pretending that I didn’t heard anything. I wasn’t sure if someone actually called me, or it was just a kid calling his mom. So I just continued walking to the school.

 

Someone took my earphones out, without myself knowing it. Until a whisper made me come back to reality.

 

“SinB-ah, I love you” I turned around to see, this long legs unnie standing there, as if she’s just innocent.

 

“UNNIE!” I whines and pouted. I playfully smacked her on her back.

 

This unnie is really something, what a tree.

 

“YAH! You dare to smack your unnie like that?!” if a look could kill, I’d be dead by now.

 

“But you whispered something w-weird to me! MIAN”

 

“MIAN?! Now you also speak informal to your unnie?!” she raised her hand, she was ready to smack me. A hand stopped her arm from smacking me.

 

Gosh whoever you are, thank you so much for saving my life!

 

“Sowon-ah, be a good unnie” she pulled Sowon-unnie’s arm down.

 

Eun-Eunha-unnie?! That smol bunny is sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter