First day of college

The story about true love

V was still in his ferrari waiting for his bestfriends in a school parking lot. After 5 minuted he saw his two bestfriends Suga and Jhope coming together in Suga's new bike. 

Jhope : "Hey guys, let's search around for the girls" 

Suga : "Yeah, let's go V" 

V : "yeah you're right, we are the only three who does not have a girlfriend"

Suga : "it's not like we did not get the girls but the girls who propose to us are so obsess with us"

Jhope : "they are so crazy about us"

V just smile and look at the right side. The bell also rang but the three boys were in their own world that they can't even hear the bell ringing. 

The three boys mouth was widely open and just staring at something without even blinking. 

           The three girls were running so fastly because they were late for class. They were running and was about to passed through the three boys ,suddenly SinB slip and was about to fall when a two pair of hands grab her waist preventing her from falling. The times stop the two just stare at eachother. Seeing the two were in their own world Wendy decided to clear .

Wendy : "Hmmmhh" " We should go now"

The two who were in their own world clear their throats. 

SinB : "thank you"

V : "you're welcome" 

SinB smiled and walk with her friends to their class.

The three boys also went to their class. When they were about to enter the room they saw the three girls were also in the room. They were surprised to see them. 

Those three girls were also surprised to see them in their class. 

Those three boys were feeling shy so they bowed their heads and walk slowly to the last bench and sat there. 

The teacher was teaching an interesting topic but Suga and Jhope's mind was blank those two were just talking about Jennie and Wendy's looks. V was concentrating but his half mind is on SinB. 

Suga was wanting to know their name so he wrote in a piece of paper and threw it to Jennie.

Jennie grab the paper and read it "What is your name?" she smiled while reading it and turn back and saw Suga winking at her. Since she does not have boyfriend  she decided to reply back. "Cheonin Jennie imnida and what about you?" she threw back to him. Seeing her replied back to him he got excited and shouted. All eyes were on him now. 

Lecturer : " What happened? stand up"

Suga was scared and just bowed his head. Jennie was also getting scared and her face became red. V fastly grab the paper from Suga's hand. Leturer asked him questions but he just kept quiet. The lecturer got angry and send him out of class. When he was walking V and Jhope also followed him. Lecturer stopped V and Jhope but they just followef Suga. 

When they walked out Jennie was sad and thinking when the class will be over.