Suga's confession

The story about true love

V andJhope took Suga to the restaurant to comfort him. They made their day by talking and fooling around. 

V and Jhope house were just a blocks away so they went together.

Suga also went home by riding his bike. On the way he saw Jennie And parked his bike nearby. He went straight to Jennie. 

Jennie wad thinking about the previous matter . She saw Suga walking to her. Her heartbeats became faster and so loud. She thought that Suga was angry with her. When Suga reach Jennie

Suga : "Jennie please forgive me, I have done bad thing to you" he said

Jennie : "No, I should be the one who say sorry to you, Im sorry"

Suga : " No you don't have to say sorry, you have done nothing bad to me" he replied

Suga wanted to confess to her so he took this moment to confess. They were walking tgen Suga stopped from walking. Seeing Suga stopped Jennie aked him.

"What happen?" she asked him.

"If you don't mind , i want to say something" he said to her.

"What is it?" she asked back.

"Jennie.... I... umm Jennie.. I.. I Love you Jennie" finally he confessed.

Jennie was struck out her mind was still stuck. 'Jennie I love you, Jennie I love you' those words were stuck in her mind.

Suga was feeling shy and look down when he did not get any response from her.

After a minute, Jennie fastly said the words that he want to hear.

"I love you too" jennie said to suga.

Suga cannot control his happiness so he jump a few times and sCreamed. 

After he reach home he was happy and phone called to V and Jhope.

By seeing Suga's bravery to confess Jhooe also decided to confess to Wendy. 

Next day they went to college but did not find any student in the college. They asked one of the leturer why no one was in tge school and the latter answered it's because today is wednesday And they give the wednesday a weekend for the students.

After a minute they decided to go to a park. 

When they were strolling Suga saw Jennie and her friends. On that day, since Jhope was gonna confess to Wendy. his perfume can be smelled from far away.